B4 - General Topic 2022 #28 (March)

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Her aggressive behavior toward Radi when Radi entered Loraine bedroom made me wonder if it was Radi that pissed Loraine off. I mean she grabbed Radi arm and practically tossed her out of her bedroom and then slammed the door not once but twice in Radi's face. 

I think that the behavior towards Radi was a collateral damage since she wanted to be alone. At the table she was friendly with Radi as far as I could understand.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, misterme said:

My action reply suggested that item it went in Rad's direction but (if that was the case) I don't know if that was deliberate or it was just "loss of control" and glass flying all over the place.

I think that Loraine just "flipped the table" at that moment. It wasn't aiming at Radi.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Her aggressive behavior toward Radi when Radi entered Loraine bedroom made me wonder if it was Radi that pissed Loraine off. I mean she grabbed Radi arm and practically tossed her out of her bedroom and then slammed the door not once but twice in Radi's face. 

No dont think it was Radi who pissed her off, she just pushed her out and slammed the door cause she didnt want to talk.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Penso che Loraine abbia semplicemente "capovolto il tavolo" in quel momento. Non mirava a Radi.

She has been closed in the Villa for too long, tensions with Antonio have not helped her. And most likely she misses a male, certain that the reaction gesture was very, very bad as well as dangerous.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

She has been closed in the Villa for too long, tensions with Antonio have not helped her. And most likely she misses a male, certain that the reaction gesture was very, very bad as well as dangerous.

Yep best to wear head and especially eye protection around Loraine I reckon for however long she is allowed to stay on. Being so cool it must be hard to guess her next move now we have seen another side.

6 minutes ago, misterme said:

Sì, è meglio indossare una protezione per la testa e soprattutto per gli occhi intorno a Loraine, credo per tutto il tempo che le è permesso di rimanere. Essendo così cool, deve essere difficile indovinare la sua prossima mossa ora che abbiamo visto un altro lato.

He is packing his bags on his own initiative, maybe he really goes away

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

E se spedisse solo alcuni dei suoi vestiti invernali?

If he does what he wants but doesn't break the balance at home with his bullshit, we don't need it. The situation is bad enough without his help

1 minute ago, misterme said:

I wonder if somebody will tell us what is going on for RLC regarding world events, they did on VHTV but RLC not known for communicating these sort of things, correct me if I am wrong?

RLC communicate.   Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1