B4 - General Topic 2022 #28 (March)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I just think the opposite. To me she's one of most trust worthy of them all. Radi is very mature.

Agreed, I don't know why he doesn't trust Radi I have yet to see her do anything to offend anyone and she is probably the most calm person in the villa. It's Loraine that I would not trust.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, poncherello said:

It is true that Tweety has spent 40 days of crazy love, and who knows what else, but it is equally true that I see her as "small", almost innocent. What a fool I am

And there I thought she'd gone fucking skiing. 😏 More than likely did both, fucking and skiing. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

And there I thought she'd gone fucking skiing. 😏 More than likely did both, fucking and skiing. 🙂 

What I understood from the comments was that she found a sugar daddy. She and Holly went to Dubai and to Maldives by an invitation of someone that they met on Instagram.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I understood from the comments was that she found a sugar daddy. She and Holly went to Dubai and to Maldives by an invitation of someone that they met on Instagram.

Yes and from what I read Holly came back to Barcelona while Tweety went skiing. 🙂 

Radi came back with three bags of clothes, and wearing new yellow outerwear.  Tweety returned wearing what she had on when she left.

So more likely that the evening was spent at Radi's parents.

Tweety was stepping on ants or termites by the door to the penthouse.  Bogdan the Exterminator will now make an appearance 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Radi came back with three bags of clothes, and wearing new yellow outerwear.  Tweety returned wearing what she had on when she left.

So more likely that the evening was spent at Radi's parents.

Tweety was stepping on ants or termites by the door to the penthouse.  Bogdan the Exterminator will now make an appearance 

They need Pink Panther to follow the trail...dead ant dead ant dead ant dead ant dead ant dead ant. 🙂 

• Haha 2