Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

Bonjour toutes les réponses sont différentes

J’attends les bons commentaires de Gag Her et Guyquad pour de bons renseignements

Pour éviter d’écrire beaucoup de post qui sont faux ou peut être vrais

Peut-être des personnes en Save plus qu’il veut le dire

Bon Apres Midi

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, patou said:

Bonjour

La compagnie russe Aeroflot annule tous ses vols internationaux à partir du 8 mars

Si Paul se décide à partir pour rejoindre Léora il lui reste pas beaucoup de temps pour prendre L’avion

Wonder if he and Leora have discussed him leaving Russia behind?

9 hours ago, patou said:

Hello

Hello Guyquad

Thank you

I get up and I see that Léora went to bed yesterday I had a doubt, given her preparation in the bathroom then in her room I said to myself an appointment with LB and she reconnected with him she was surely in need and then Paul surely has difficulties to come if it is his I pity Paul

But when from a conversation with Paul during the week I thought I heard that she had to work on Saturday, on Sunday I know that she helps the red cross but getting ready as she does puts me in doubt, especially after the three calls from LB

Well yes, you could be right Patou. It was only when it got to 1am and no return that i suddenly thought Where's she stopping, and then remembered the 2 calls so got suspicious. We may find out, we may not.

• Thanks 1

It is nearly certain that there are a number of individuals who were aware of the project at the time of it's beginning and others who discovered the site and became aware of it during it's first year or two of existence, who have forgotten what the original intentions of the site was supposed to have been. Of course it is likely that the site management eventually offering incentive opportunities for participants to be able to acquire somewhat more in compensation other than subsistence compensations to potentially attract others to the site to consider subscribing, contributed to what the site's perceptions eventually evolved into to a number of others. It can be considered those in management of the site were more responsible for the site evolving into how others perceived the site quite a bit more so than the sites participants themselves.

• Upvote 4