Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

Just now, gukguk said:

Well, that was a nice one, gutted that my recorder didn't work...

Btw, can somebody tell me why there is no new videos recorded since months ? Is RLC fighting back? Or don't the members want to share them anymore ?

I can't even...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gukguk said:

Btw, can somebody tell me why there is no new videos recorded since months ? Is RLC fighting back? Or don't the members want to share them anymore ?

Been a freebie did not expect that and I believe I have hit the ceiling leora what ever they say FUCK EM

Just now, gukguk said:

You can't share them ?

By principal i will not. I, and most of the rest of us, support these models. Some of us, like myself, know some of them personally. Regardless of how it may appear it is not cool to get free content on the backs of any of these people that are willing to show themselves to us sometimes 24/7. And I was being nice with that explanation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, gukguk said:

Usually nothing is posted because otherwise RLC bans the accounts of whoever posted the video. Maybe this time it will be okay (free cam today) and someone will post tonight's video later.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, pulo filipe said:

wait for the sites that put The videos 

Bad. Don't encourage this behavior. I am surprised at you. Don't pretend you love Leora here and then undermine her ability to make money.

Ashamed you offered this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

By principal i will not. I, and most of the rest of us, support these models. Some of us, like myself, know some of them personally. Regardless of how it may appear it is not cool to get free content on the backs of any of these people that are willing to show themselves to us sometimes 24/7. And I was being nice with that explanation.

I respect that, this is a good spirit.