Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Good question and of course the answer is unknown right now. Both Leora and Paul's names are on the business, they are co-owners so i would imagine there will be a joint account for it. 

I think you will find that are no money transfers to Russia at all.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Good question and of course the answer is unknown right now. Both Leora and Paul's names are on the business, they are co-owners so i would imagine there will be a joint account for it. 

On a side note, a lesson I learned back in 2008 (and it especially applied during the Covid pandemic), is have some cash in the house.  I keep three months of living expenses in cash (for food, water & miscellaneous personal needs) in the house.  Today's generation rarely pays for anything in cash - everything is paid via an app (or a debit/credit card).

Cash is, and will remain, KING for the foreseeable. Cash also give you more negotiating power during uncertain times. 

• Like 2

Just now, patou said:

Leora au téléphone avant de sortir avec ??? sortie 18 h 06

Don't know who, but you're right, it's all been about helping Malia. I can't work out for sure what's going on as i bet Malia herself can't, but it seems Leora is fully focussed on this, helping her best buddy. Whether she leaves Ukraine or not, all i know is she is staying somewhere at the border and has the cat with her by the sounds of it. But Leora really sounds like she wants her out of there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

On a side note, a lesson I learned back in 2008 (and it especially applied during the Covid pandemic), is have some cash in the house.  I keep three months of living expenses in cash (for food, water & miscellaneous personal needs) in the house.  Today's generation rarely pays for anything in cash - everything is paid via an app (or a debit/credit card).

Cash is, and will remain, KING for the foreseeable. Cash also give you more negotiating power during uncertain times. 

I forgot to add the next major conflict will include a cyber attack.  If you don't have cash during a cyber attack, you will make it much harder on yourself to get/pay for daily living expenses.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je ne sais pas qui, mais vous avez raison, il s’agissait d’aider Malia. Je ne peux pas comprendre avec certitude ce qui se passe car je parie que Malia elle-même ne le peut pas, mais il semble que Leora soit intégrée concentrée sur cela, aidant son meilleur ami. Qu’elle quitte l’Ukraine ou non, tout ce que je sais, c’est qu’elle reste quelque part à la frontière et qu’elle a le chat avec elle par les sons de celui-ci. Mais Leora a vraiment l’air de vouloir qu’elle sorte de là.

Oui c’est que je pense aussi

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Howard said:

Solid advice.  Gas is over $7.00 a gallon in places now after oil went $130 a barrel. Here we are sitting on 100 years of oil and our government is keeping us from using it.

Leora must really care about Paul. If not she almost certainly makes more than his phone business and could let him fend for himself.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Don't know who, but you're right, it's all been about helping Malia. I can't work out for sure what's going on as i bet Malia herself can't, but it seems Leora is fully focussed on this, helping her best buddy. Whether she leaves Ukraine or not, all i know is she is staying somewhere at the border and has the cat with her by the sounds of it. But Leora really sounds like she wants her out of there.

Due to the exigent circumstances would CZ allow Malia to return in spite of her being recently told to leave? Even if her Ukrainian husband can't leave it would be a relief to both Leora and him if they could get Malia out.