US General Domestic Politics (2022) #4 Begins 03/05/22.

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Wrong, according to today's knowledge, the consequences are catastrophic. According to further findings, it can only get worse - up to the ban of this technology. YOU will never understand this through your yellow Trump glasses, I'm sure.

You keep talking about today's knowledge but you never cite any specific proof.  All I hear from you is the propaganda put forth by the people who worship at the church of environmentalism.

After the special counsel investigation of Bill Clinton concluded the Special Counsel Ken Starr was interviewed numerous times by the news media. So why has the Russia/Trump collusion Special Counsel Robert Mueller not been interviewed by the news media one time since the investigation was concluded? Could it be because Robert Mueller is mentally impaired and senile and is incapable of conducting an interview?:huh:

Love the paragraph about his daughter, Stephanie.

A Republican candidate for Michigan's House of Representatives is at the center of controversy following offensive remarks he made in reference to sexual assault.

According to Fox 17 Online, Robert "RJ" Regan who recently won a special election to fill a vacancy in Michigan's 74th district, made the disturbing remarks while participating in a discussion for the Michigan Rescue Coalition that recently aired on Facebook Live.

While discussing the possibility of election decertification, Regan said, "Having three daughters, I tell my daughters, 'If rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it.'"

Almost immediately after the segment aired, Regan faced political backlash from both sides of the aisle. Tori Sachs, a Republican who is part of the Michigan Freedom Fund, issued a stinging statement condemning Regan's latest remarks and his support of Russian President Vladamir Putin and his invasion of Ukraine.

"RJ Regan’s disgusting and dehumanizing comments on the horror of sexual assault along with his support of murderous dictator Vladimir Putin are despicable and completely disqualify him from holding public office," Sachs said. “I teach my four young daughters to stand up for themselves, to know their worth, and to fight back and speak out against creeps like Regan. RJ Regan doesn’t belong anywhere near the state Capitol, and that is why we endorsed and supported his opponent.”

Carol Glanville, the Democratic candidate Regan is up against for the May 3 special election, also released a statement about his remarks. Glanville made her disdain clear saying:

"As a woman, human, and public servant, I am stunned that a person who wishes to hold public office would hold such beliefs. I did not think I would need to clearly state on the campaign trail that rape is never inevitable, acceptable, or warranted and is the worst type of personal violation anyone could ever experience. In empathy and compassion, I stand with survivors everywhere while defending human rights."

Regan's latest debacle comes two years after an incriminating tweet caused controversy for his last campaign. At the time, his own daughter, Stephanie Regan, urged voters in their district not to vote for him. “If you’re in Michigan and 18+ pls for the love of god do not vote for my dad for state rep," she tweeted. "Tell everyone.”

The tweet, which went viral on social media, ultimately contributed to Regan losing the election. Last week, Regan managed to win a special Republican nomination election in West Michigan's 74th district of Kent County. While he is considered the Republican favorite, he only won by 32.9% of the vote, a slim margin of 81 votes.

Adam de Angeli, who hosted the segment, claims Regan "misspoke."

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you have no sources for your claims that Russian gas is cleaner than U.S. gas other than Putin..

WWW.EPOCHTIMES.DE

Erdgas könne den emissionsintensiven Einsatz von Kohle und Erdöl ersetzen, so das Bundesumweltministerium – dafür müssten jedoch alle Emissionen, einschließlich Förderung und Transport einbezogen...

Das Deutsche Bundesumweltministerium kommt zum Schluß, das Fracking zur Gewinnung von Öl und Gas "ausnahmslos verboten" werden müsse.

(der Artikel ist von 10/2020)