B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Bullshit. Kristy and Kamila never had a sexual attraction to each other. This was obvious to anyone who watched this event and understands why it could not become more. They only tried to attract viewers with GOV style shows at the beginning of their apartment. The same is obviously true now for Kristy and Alana. They do not want to have a sexual relationship with each other. They just want to give this pseudo lesbian bullshit shows to make money. That is why all this is liveless and strange.

You contradict yourself.  Previously you said, "Kirsty and the Angels used to be one of the top apartments. So much fun, so much real life."  Now you say it was all bullshit just to make money (using huge images in a desperate attempt to validate your point).  Make up your mind.

Regardless, I've made my point.  You can see it your way all you like and live in your joyless world.  I'll see it my way and continue to enjoy it.  Bon vie.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, p4design said:

You contradict yourself.  Previously you said, "Kirsty and the Angels used to be one of the top apartments. So much fun, so much real life."  Now you say it was all bullshit just to make money (using huge images in a desperate attempt to validate your point).  Make up your mind.

Regardless, I've made my point.  You can see it your way all you like and live in your joyless world.  I'll see it my way and continue to enjoy it.  Bon vie.

giphy.gif

I referred to Kristy and the Angels as one of the top apartments at there time in russia, not there time in GOV. If you had seen them there, you would know that the difference is like night and day.

My goodness, Kristy and Alana are just one example of how unrealistic the GOV concept is. The GOV concept just sucks. It takes the girls out of their real lives and makes them perform these silly bullshit shows. It's ridiculous and really sad to see. Especially if you have seen the girls before in a decent apartment.

Anyway, You haven't made any usefull point at all if you seriously claim here that the two of them really have a sexual interest in each other. It's just bullshit.