B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Marlene and Cleo are having fun and Bea is lying there and not taking the signals at all

dude didnt you see Bea all over Cleo in her room it was all Cleo could do to keep Bea's hands off her then she was kissing the hell out of her,then they went to join Marlene and then Bea wants to sleep go figure 

15 hours ago, Alladino said:

giphy.gif

I referred to Kristy and the Angels as one of the top apartments at there time in russia, not there time in GOV. If you had seen them there, you would know that the difference is like night and day.

My goodness, Kristy and Alana are just one example of how unrealistic the GOV concept is. The GOV concept just sucks. It takes the girls out of their real lives and makes them perform these silly bullshit shows. It's ridiculous and really sad to see. Especially if you have seen the girls before in a decent apartment.

Anyway, You haven't made any usefull point at all if you seriously claim here that the two of them really have a sexual interest in each other. It's just bullshit.

I'm aware of what you were referring to and I did see them at the time. I've been following RLC for many years now.  Much longer than the time I've been a member here.  I see no difference in Kristy's behavior then and now.  She was flirtatious with Kamila then, just as she is with Alana now.  They performed just as many massages on each other as they do now.  And none of it led to any real sex.  All they ever did was masturbate under the covers or in the tub.  It wasn't until she and Kamila moved out of the "Angels" apartment and into a different one that they started to have real sex with their respective boyfriends.  Otherwise, I see no difference in behavior.  In reality, I think it was just new to you then.  But now, after so many years it has become boring to you, as repetitious behavior inevitably does.  If not, then you're just a walking contradiction.  And if you reply, save yourself the trouble of finding new giant graphics.  They do nothing to prove your point.  They only prove your desperation.  Or feel free, as I expect you will, to continue to prove my point.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, p4design said:

I'm aware of what you were referring to and I did see them at the time. I've been following RLC for many years now.  Much longer than the time I've been a member here.  I see no difference in Kristy's behavior then and now.  She was flirtatious with Kamila then, just as she is with Alana now.  They performed just as many massages on each other as they do now.  And none of it led to any real sex.  All they ever did was masturbate under the covers or in the tub.  It wasn't until she and Kamila moved out of the "Angels" apartment and into a different one that they started to have real sex with their respective boyfriends.  Otherwise, I see no difference in behavior.  In reality, I think it was just new to you then.  But now, after so many years it has become boring to you, as repetitious behavior inevitably does.  If not, then you're just a walking contradiction.  And if you reply, save yourself the trouble of finding new giant graphics.  They do nothing to prove your point.  They only prove your desperation.  Or feel free, as I expect you will, to continue to prove my point.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Do you really believe what you write here? If you are not able to tell the difference between Kristy and the angels in the Russian apartment and now in GOV, I can't help you. My experience in this forum teaches me that I have more chance of success in convincing a religious person that there is no God. 🤣 You want to believe it, so it is reality for you. 😐

Nevertheless, it does not become real because of that. Kristy and Alana are not into each other, and without camera, nothing would happen. It is a pseudo lesbian bullshit show.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Nevertheless, it does not become real because of that. Kristy and Alana are not into each other, and without camera, nothing would happen. It is a pseudo lesbian bullshit show.

I can tell you one thing Alladino, if I was a subscriber I would spend all my time watching Kristy and Alana and hoping that some kind of spark happens between them and they take it to the next level.  If nothing further happens then so be it but as a voyeur, at least for what I would be looking for as a voyeur, that would be all I needed to watch them all the time....the anticipation!!  The bullshit shows you see with the COV apartment and the Villa would make me sick!!

Before you respond, remember that I don't like watching anything that involves a man's nut sack or hairy ass in my face as others seem to like on this forum.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can tell you one thing Alladino, if I was a subscriber I would spend all my time watching Kristy and Alana and hoping that some kind of spark happens between them and they take it to the next level.  If nothing further happens then so be it but as a voyeur, at least for what I would be looking for as a voyeur, that would be all I needed to watch them all the time....the anticipation!!  The bullshit shows you see with the COV apartment and the Villa would make me sick!!

Before you respond, remember that I don't like watching anything that involves a man's nut sack or hairy ass in my face as others seem to like on this forum.

What you describe is nothing more else then a show. The value for voyerism is therefore zero. Exciting is what is real, with real emotions and real people. It is the insight into the private life.

Since the demand for lesbian sex seems to be high, RLC could respond by actually including lesbians in the program.But what is really stupid is to let hetero girls do these pseudo lesbian shows. It should be about what the girls want (not as a show but in real life), if they are straight they are into guys not girls. It should absolutely not be about what the viewer wants to see. We should only pay to see what would happen even without cameras.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What you describe is nothing more else then a show. The value for voyerism is therefore zero. Exciting is what is real, with real emotions and real people. It is the insight into the private life.

Since the demand for lesbian sex seems to be high, RLC could respond by actually including lesbians in the program.But what is really stupid is to let hetero girls do these pseudo lesbian shows. It should be about what the girls want (not as a show but in real life), if they are straight they are into guys not girls. It should absolutely not be about what the viewer wants to see. We should only pay to see what would happen even without cameras.

Dude, the value of voyeurism is non existent on a site that you have to pay for where all the participants know and can see the camera's no matter how they act. 

As for RLC including lesbians, that would be great if they would have a couple of apartments with true lesbians in them as long as they were not all butch looking and that would probably prompt me in to subscribing again.  As it stands now there are way too many guys showing up for my tastes.  The fact that this drug dealing dip shit Daniel is around, is enough to make anyone want to cancel their subscription.  Not to mention Bogdan and Fiors cameos and that loser Rus!

To get the exciting with real emotions and real people you need to dress in black and go peeping in your neighbors windows because that is the only way that is ever going to happen.

• Upvote 2