B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dude, the value of voyeurism is non existent on a site that you have to pay for where all the participants know and can see the camera's no matter how they act. 

As for RLC including lesbians, that would be great if they would have a couple of apartments with true lesbians in them as long as they were not all butch looking and that would probably prompt me in to subscribing again.  As it stands now there are way too many guys showing up for my tastes.  The fact that this drug dealing dip shit Daniel is around, is enough to make anyone want to cancel their subscription.  Not to mention Bogdan and Fiors cameos and that loser Rus!

To get the exciting with real emotions and real people you need to dress in black and go peeping in your neighbors windows because that is the only way that is ever going to happen.

Bullshit, I'm not describing anything that RLC hasn't already delivered in the past. The only thing I object to in the end are these stupid show events. I realize that the cameras have an influence. But that doesn't mean that straight girls suddenly have to become peudo lesbians. In general, GOV just needs a lot more guys and maybe finally some real lesbians.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Bullshit, I'm not describing anything that RLC hasn't already delivered in the past. The only thing I object to in the end are these stupid show events. I realize that the cameras have an influence. But that doesn't mean that straight girls suddenly have to become peudo lesbians. In general, GOV just needs a lot more guys and maybe finally some real lesbians.

BULLSHIT

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

BULLSHIT

The probability of something happening increases with the number of possible combinations. If there are only straight girls in GOV, there are virtually zero possibilities for a fit. The more guys (with appropriate quality) there are, the more possibilities for the hetero girls to find some match. It would also be important that girls with a BF at home come as a couple in the cast.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The probability of something happening increases with the number of possible combinations. If there are only straight girls in GOV, there are virtually zero possibilities for a fit. The more guys (with appropriate quality) there are, the more possibilities for the hetero girls to find some match. It would also be important that girls with a BF at home come as a couple in the cast.

I'm sorry but you and I will never agree on this.......ever!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alladino said:

My experience in this forum teaches me that I have more chance of success in convincing a religious person that there is no God. 🤣 You want to believe it, so it is reality for you. 😐

Everything you said above, right back atcha.  I believe this conversation has run it's course.  Thanks for engaging.

• Upvote 3