B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I will never understand what some people here see in hetero girls doing pseudo lesbian bullshit shows for the camera. This kind of lifeless event is what makes GOV so incredibly fake and boring.

Between Kristy and Alana, I think there is genuine affection for one another.  Kristy had shown similar affection for Kamila years ago and while it never led to lesbian sex, they always seemed to be on the verge of it. which is what made it so intriguing.  I find the perennial massages that lead no where to be just as boring as everyone else seems to.  It's not what I find intriguing. 

While you don't understand what I and others find interesting on RLC, I do understand why you have such a distaste for it.  But I choose to view it in a different manner.  Almost everything that happens on RLC becomes boring eventually.  It's inevitable. Watching the same people doing the same thing over and over can't result in anything else.  But for me it's the anticipation of something new that intrigues me and the rarity of it makes it all the more intriguing.  That's the nature of voyeurism and it's why I continue to check in from time to time.  Perhaps you can understand that, but if not, to each his own.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, RonS said:

She Need to teach some of the others how to truly bate nice no lube just horny and wet good job*****

And, so far, she appears to be bating for herself, and not just pointing her pussy at aa cam and putting on a show. That's my take on it anyway. I like the girl...😁

8 hours ago, p4design said:

Between Kristy and Alana, I think there is genuine affection for one another.  Kristy had shown similar affection for Kamila years ago and while it never led to lesbian sex, they always seemed to be on the verge of it. which is what made it so intriguing.  I find the perennial massages that lead no where to be just as boring as everyone else seems to.  It's not what I find intriguing. 

While you don't understand what I and others find interesting on RLC, I do understand why you have such a distaste for it.  But I choose to view it in a different manner.  Almost everything that happens on RLC becomes boring eventually.  It's inevitable. Watching the same people doing the same thing over and over can't result in anything else.  But for me it's the anticipation of something new that intrigues me and the rarity of it makes it all the more intriguing.  That's the nature of voyeurism and it's why I continue to check in from time to time.  Perhaps you can understand that, but if not, to each his own.

It's all just a teasing show for the camera. That you think there's more to it is probably just because you want there to be more. If the two would be into each other, they would not have to behave like some silly teenagers, but would just have sex. That was already the case between Kirsty and Kamilla, who were friends at best and nothing more.

Again, I really think RLC should have some actual lesbians in the cast. But what's just silly are these prime time bullshit shows that would never happen without camera. They kill reality.

8 hours ago, p4design said:

excellent explanation