B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s a delay with an opening apartment as per rumors that would be villa style , it might be moving them there as a COV for a short period ..I wouldn’t have a problem RLC giving them the chance for 1-2 months to be part of the project and at the same time give them an ultimatum of finding their own place after this period .I think it will be a win - win situation for both RLC and the couple , however I believe that all this time with Karol’s Spanish classes and the already experienced she has in Barcelona and the definitive connections , she must have already planned the next day .In general , watching a happy couple , I think it shows that RLC can be beneficial many times if tenants are clever ..

They need to move onto a new chapter in their lives...

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It doesn't bother me but I know it bothers you.  Plus, she's been here long enough and don't you think it's time all these girls that have been here so long got replaced?

I've just posted that it's time for them to move on with their lives...you you're wrong yet again 😁

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't blame Tata if she's giving them the cold shoulder....K&R deserve it and more!

Me neither...I just commented that it was odd that they weren't gelling right now, considering they were close friends before.
Tbh Harley, I couldn't really give a flying fuck about the majority of RLC these days, even before the war in Ukraine. That, however, has lessened my interest even more. There are more important things going on than watching a bunch of girls...many from the 2 conflicting countries...So, contrary to what you believe, and I don't care if you believe me or not, I don't watch much RLC now. Most of my posts aren't related to the live action...

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They need to move onto a new chapter in their lives...

I agree totally ..But RLC giving them the right time transition for this and helping them , I find it quite nice in my opinion .

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i didnt say anything was going on, i said they see each other, reread my posts

I didn't have to reread it. So you're suggesting they were maybe having a friendly stroll along the beach, a coffee, a visit to the library and perhaps a trip to Sagrada Familia to see if they've finished yet...I know fine well where you were coming from my friend...😏

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree totally ..But RLC giving them the right time transition for this and helping them , I find it quite nice in my opinion .

Yes...it might take a little while to find somewhere...unless Karol's already been looking with her DJ friend...😏