B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

45 minutes ago, poncherello said:

¿Podemos decir que Esmi es buena como turista y solo será turista? Peor que su hermana que jodio (mal) despues de tres dias y hace dos meses solo la turista ☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

Tweety has done the same as these girls and I don't see you complaining about her... on the other hand you seem to have little empathy for the circumstances by which this girl has come to RLC...😒

• Like 5

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Tweety has done the same as these girls and I don't see you complaining about her... on the other hand you seem to have little empathy for the circumstances by which this girl has come to RLC...😒

Tweety did much more then Zaba. Even in this stint and in the same circumstances. But I understand her situation  and that is her first time in the project. I just think that is an unfair comparison.

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Tweety hizo mucho más que Zaba. Incluso en este período y en las mismas circunstancias. Pero entiendo su situación y esa es su primera vez en el proyecto. Simplemente creo que es una comparación injusta.

Who has done more, massage shows with Radi, always the same shit, I remind you that Zaba had sex with a guy and Tweety too, although this last one was during her holiday and off camera....🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

Who has done more, massage shows with Radi, always the same shit, I remind you that Zaba had sex with a guy and Tweety too, although this last one was during her holiday and off camera....🤷‍♂️

Liking what she did or not it doesn't matter.

5 hours ago, omedo said:

Titti ha fatto lo stesso di queste ragazze e non ti vedo lamentarti di lei... d'altra parte sembri avere poca empatia per le circostanze per cui questa ragazza è arrivata a RLC... 😒

WHe Tweety does less than Zabava makes me think you're watching a different RLC, you have to connect to this one and we count in the last 10 days how many times you've seen Zabava's or Tweety's boobs. The fact remains that everyone thinks what he believes best. I remain of the opinion that Zabava and sister ....... sleep, sleep, sleep and ... drmono

I am wondering what is going on in Karol's life these past two days. Yesterday she did not get home until 0530 and was up and out after only 1 1/2 hours of sleep after receiving some audio messages from a guy that sounded Russian. This morning she started getting messages at 0430 and kept getting them until 0730 when I stopped watching. No tears in either case. And yesterday's situation was very strange to me as a suspicious person who helped raise 4 girls. 

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Tweety did much more then Zaba. Even in this stint and in the same circumstances. But I understand her situation  and that is her first time in the project. I just think that is an unfair comparison.

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

WHe Tweety does less than Zabava makes me think you're watching a different RLC, you have to connect to this one and we count in the last 10 days how many times you've seen Zabava's or Tweety's boobs. The fact remains that everyone thinks what he believes best. I remain of the opinion that Zabava and sister ....... sleep, sleep, sleep and ... drmono

I think Tweety hasn’t been anyone special so far except making Holly feel happier and more relaxed .Seeing a girl naked or not , i don’t think that it should make any impression .The fact is that Tweety got without deserving the best  room in the villa being a newcomer when other tenants have done so many things more to deserve it . Holly is the most accepted tenant from the fans and I think also she’s adorable amongst the rest of the cast , RLC simply gave her what she wanted , a close friend staying with her when things for RLC seemed difficult and they couldn’t find girls , Holly was always there and I think that’s how they pay her back let’s say .

Holly also has the most “ poor “ stay so far , in comparison to previous stays , sleeping with Tweety prevents her also from some private sessions that  at least was showing to the viewers .Personally , when a tenant chooses a different life ( Tweety and the guy who financed two months of her life ) than the one she was offered and only for the employer to hire her back , it is a big mistake .It is like she can come and go anytime , this isn’t how real life works , but of course what RLC can tell many times of real life 😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪 ?? Don’t get me wrong , Tweety did what was the best for her , she asked to be back and she was , it is nothing wrong by her side as her wishes have all been granted .But she has done nothing , except maybe 2-3 masturbation trials and the only thing that for me is nice watching is that’s  she’s a very alive , pleasant , happy to watch and connect with her girl .It isn’t like this with  Loraine currently for example who looks miserable or also with Leora so as to make my point easier to understand 

In my opinion , without Holly , Tweety wouldn’t be a tenant . Zabava and sister have a very personal issue affecting them from the war like no one else , Zabava in 48 hours had sex on cameras which is the ultimate achievement for a tenant and the thing that what most of the users want to watch , especially being a newcomer . I am more than sure that she would have made one of the biggest impacts , the girl came to enjoy her time in Barcelona , have fun , be a completely with the term explanation Girl On Vacation ..and then came the war and everything changed . I find it very nice that RLC helped her by hiring her sister , for me it is an indirect message to these people and the contribution financially to an Ukrainian unlucky girl like Esmi . I also believe that as soon as the war ends , all of the tenants will explode and we will be seeing things that  will remind us of the good old days , parties , visitors , flirts , dates and so on .It has been too much for any of these people , the pandemic , now the war , I think they will go crazy when the world is fine once again  , it is very few the people that take  the virus serious now , when the war ends , we can see who will be pleasing the subscribers by pleasing themselves of course 😁😉

As a conclusion , Tweety is overrated , at least at the moment , while Zabava and even more her sister Esmi , we haven’t seen much of them because of the tragedy they have with their parents being in Kiev. Let’s see how they will all be as soon as Barceloneta bars and clubs call 😆 , if tweety disappears again and if Zabava proves to be a happy hunter 😉😉

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Penso che Titti non sia stato nessuno di speciale finora, tranne che per aver fatto sentire Holly più felice e rilassata. Vedere una ragazza nuda o meno, non penso che dovrebbe fare alcuna impressione. Il fatto è che Titti ha ottenuto senza meritare la stanza migliore nella villa essere un nuovo arrivato quando altri inquilini hanno fatto tante cose in più per meritarselo. Holly è l'inquilina più accettata dai fan e penso anche che sia adorabile tra il resto del cast, RLC le ha semplicemente dato quello che voleva, un caro amico che stava con lei quando le cose per RLC sembravano difficili e non riuscivano a trovare ragazze, Holly è sempre stata lì e penso che sia così che la ripagano, diciamo.

Holly ha anche il soggiorno più "povero" finora, rispetto ai soggiorni precedenti, dormire con Titti le impedisce anche di alcune sessioni private che almeno mostravano agli spettatori. Personalmente, quando un inquilino sceglie una vita diversa (Titti e il ragazzo che le ha finanziato due mesi della sua vita) rispetto a quello che le è stato offerto e solo per il datore di lavoro che l'ha riassunta, è un grosso errore. È come se potesse andare e venire in qualsiasi momento, non è così che funziona la vita reale, ma ovviamente quello che RLC può raccontare tante volte della vita reale 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😜 🤪?? Non fraintendermi, Titti ha fatto ciò che era meglio per lei, ha chiesto di tornare e lo era, non c'è niente di sbagliato al suo fianco dato che i suoi desideri sono stati tutti esauditi. Ma non ha fatto nulla, tranne forse 2- 3 prove di masturbazione e l'unica cosa che per me è bello guardare è che è molto viva, piacevole, felice di guardare e connettersi con la sua ragazza. Non è così con Loraine attualmente, ad esempio, che sembra infelice o anche con Leora così in modo da rendere il mio punto più facile da capire 

Secondo me, senza Holly, Titti non sarebbe un inquilino. Zabava e la sorella hanno un problema molto personale che li ha colpiti dalla guerra come nessun altro, Zabava in 48 ore ha fatto sesso con le telecamere, il che è il risultato finale per un inquilino e la cosa che la maggior parte degli utenti vuole guardare, soprattutto essere un nuovo arrivato. Sono più che sicuro che avrebbe avuto uno dei più grandi impatti, la ragazza è venuta a godersi il suo tempo a Barcellona, divertirsi, essere completamente con il termine spiegazione Girl On Vacation ..e poi è arrivata la guerra e tutto è cambiato. Trovo molto bello che RLC l'abbia aiutata assumendo sua sorella, per me è un messaggio indiretto a queste persone e il contributo finanziario a una sfortunata ragazza ucraina come Esmi. Credo anche che non appena la guerra finirà,😁 😉

In conclusione, Titti è sopravvalutata, almeno al momento, mentre Zabava e ancor più sua sorella Esmi, non li abbiamo visti molto a causa della tragedia che hanno avuto con i genitori a Kiev. Vediamo come saranno tutti appena chiameranno i bar e locali della Barceloneta 😆 , se tittino sparisce di nuovo e se Zabava si rivelerà un felice cacciatore 😉 😉

I respect your thoughts and I remember that in my post I remembered Zabava's fuck after three days which had given us hope. Kylie, Rus, Tata, Tweety and Holly are also Ukrainians but they experience the drama of war differently. It is true, we are not all accurate, fortunately