B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Watching Karol filling the bath with hot water ... WHEN WILL RLC FIX that problem ? It is NOT normal to keep 4 girls without hot water !!  DO SOMETHING !! 

I had the same complaint until @moos54 explained that Europe is suffering to get maintenance parts for many items, including water heater. 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I had emailed RLC about this and they replied saying they have no control over it and are equally frustrated. They said it was with the local "Municipal Services".

In Barcelona the water heating is a public service then.  They are fucked. 😂😢

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I am praying that Karol shows up to have a show with Kristy. Karol was dressed very sexy and took some sexier clothes with her. I am hoping it wasn't for a night out with someone.

Thank God she showed up. I love this woman and don't want her messing around on her BF. But I think she, like many of us, enjoys good sex and has to be missing it when the BF is so far away for so long.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, poncherello said:

WHe Tweety does less than Zabava makes me think you're watching a different RLC, you have to connect to this one and we count in the last 10 days how many times you've seen Zabava's or Tweety's boobs. The fact remains that everyone thinks what he believes best. I remain of the opinion that Zabava and sister ....... sleep, sleep, sleep and ... drmono

In my eyes shows don't count...😏

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Watching Karol filling the bath with hot water ... WHEN WILL RLC FIX that problem ? It is NOT normal to keep 4 girls without hot water !!  DO SOMETHING !! 

At least Zabava and Esmi go to the fellow B5 tenants and have solved the problem in that way .