B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

I see one of the Vice Grip Lock Tight sisters is still up at the living room at the table.... These two have screwed the voyeurs since day one and have no intention of being real participants of RLC, just playing on the members emotion because Putin invaded the Ukraine, they should be thankful for having a safe place to stay instead of giving those of us who helped get them there the middle finger. ZABA and Emsi are very pretty beautiful girls but why screw the voyeurs who pay the damn bills. They knew full well what they were getting themselves into when they signed up to be participants on RLC. I am sure there are many who would give and do anything to flee the Ukraine right now to have the safety of being an RLC participant in beautiful Barcelona Spain.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know where or who is feeding this false information !!! But that simply is not the case !!! These girls get free air travel,  a place to stay at no expense and a f(ood stipend) sometimes they get a free gym membership as well , (that is why they save thier receipts) and bonus money is payed by participant basis and by the amount of top cam time they achieve or membership subs they create.. Unless something has changed this has been the RLC payment structure ever since Nora created the Barcelona (B-1) apartment so many years ago.

Perhaps this is true, but if I remember correctly, you save your receipts and can apply to the Government to have all the taxes you paid on your food refunded to you. This is true in any EU country unless it has changed since 2015.

30 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nice view of the beautiful Esmi tonight.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Or even Better

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nice view of her doing nothing just like her sister. 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

thx for your explanation so that means the girls usually get paid the amounts that DD mentioned ? 4,000 euros or more per month ? Sorry, it is not clear to me from your explanation.

If this is the case they won't need Bogdan or Fior deliver the cleaning, bathroom & laundry supplies to them (paid by RLC) because the girls can afford to buy these things from their own money if they are really getting paid these big salaries.

Not really...How are they gonna afford to buy designer shoes, handbags and the newest iPhone?...😏

• Haha 1