B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is exactly as that but there’s still the whole idea of when the war ends , we will be watching different behaviors I think , they will explode on fun after such sadness and pressure of bad things in life .

I hope so. But we all know that Nana is a dud and the sis need separate beds.

22 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the unwanted are making a comeback tonight, permasmile in B4 as well

Ginger actually was one of the last going full crazy of doing things in the excess of overdoing it and becoming unpleasant ..But look at her , a new Ginger … 

Just now, thinga69 said:

I hope so. But we all know that Nana is a dud and the sis need separate beds.

It all needs time ..I don’t think that Esmi remains with RLC as soon as the war ends , I think she either goes back to Ukraine the soonest it can be safe or she will be around in Barcelona but not with RLC .. Zabava will be providing , but that’s pure speculation .. If Nana comes back , I know that some are in favor of her , but please l we had enough games , Loraine and Nana with RLC ? Pffffff… 😱😱😱🫣

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

If we exclude Karol, we have the most boring girls of the last 6 months in the appartment !!  Pretty girls, but too quiet for the project !! 

Marlene isn’t bad the last couple of weeks , the sisters we have analyzed that they have the most personal story and I think we should see them completely in the most human way possible and leave aside any pleasures we might want to watch …

• Upvote 1

This formation though of Holly and Loraine , sorry , but Loraine , the super mega orchestrator  , come on … pffff 😜🤪😜🤪 People forget easily how she was dragging Anthony to all of her shows and now ( I have no clue obviously ) it appears that she’s a kid of victim .. Karma is a bitch as they say in my village 🧐

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It all needs time ..I don’t think that Esmi remains with RLC as soon as the war ends , I think she either goes back to Ukraine the soonest it can be safe or she will be around in Barcelona but not with RLC .. Zabava will be providing , but that’s pure speculation .. If Nana comes back , I know that some are in favor of her , but please l we had enough games , Loraine and Nana with RLC ? Pffffff… 😱😱😱🫣

So it could be a long stay...I hope I'm wrong

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ginger actually was one of the last going full crazy of doing things in the excess of overdoing it and becoming unpleasant ..But look at her , a new Ginger … 

i was a bit unfair on ginger/blondie. she was fun and was very generous and caring when sober

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is exactly as that but there’s still the whole idea of when the war ends , we will be watching different behaviors I think , they will explode on fun after such sadness and pressure of bad things in life .

I'm sure they would be same as they are now.......boring. 😕

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So it could be a long stay...I hope I'm wrong

27th March , around 5,000 tourists are expected in Greece for holidays as the season begins .. I think the war ends soon , the tourists example is to show that people isn’t that they aren’t caring but just that life continues even in a mess ..If tourists don’t travel , me and around 500,000 people in my country won’t have a job .. it is a complicated thing and that’s why i think that if they want to end it , they can easily do ..but the more it goes , lots of people as always win ..

May 2nd , around 5,000 British people are expected on the island , just to show you a bit that where elsewhere people have lost all ,  for others life continues even not with   the most comfort thoughts .

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i was a bit unfair on ginger/blondie. she was fun and was very generous and caring when sober

She was just overdoing it , it would take her an hour to calm down before ending in her room masturbating again ..and not only .. she kind of lost it I think but there she is  , looking gorgeous and with a very nice looking guy .

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

27th March , around 5,000 tourists are expected in Greece for holidays as the season begins .. I think the war ends soon , the tourists example is to show that people isn’t that they aren’t caring but just that life continues even in a mess ..If tourists don’t travel , me and around 500,000 people in my country won’t have a job .. it is a complicated thing and that’s why i think that if they want to end it , they can easily do ..but the more it goes , lots of people as always win ..

May 2nd , around 5,000 British people are expected on the island , just to show you a bit that where elsewhere people have lost all ,  for others life continues even not with   the most comfort thoughts .

Lets not forget that the Crimea, Donbass and Luhansk are in war for 8 years now. This is just a escalation and will not end that soon.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Lets not forget that the Crimea, Donbass and Luhansk are in war for 8 years now. This is just a escalation and will not end that soon.

I have promised myself very very much not to say anything about this war as it is so much what can be written , so , I will stay quiet 🤐 I just think that it ends soon , of course when the  few people who decide for the fate of the millions want to ..