B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have promised myself very very much not to say anything about this war as it is so much what can be written , so , I will stay quiet 🤐 I just think that it ends soon , of course when the  few people who decide for the fate of the millions want to ..

Not a few people. Just one. The war will go on as long as Putin wants it to. 😞

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

27th March , around 5,000 tourists are expected in Greece for holidays as the season begins .. I think the war ends soon , the tourists example is to show that people isn’t that they aren’t caring but just that life continues even in a mess ..If tourists don’t travel , me and around 500,000 people in my country won’t have a job .. it is a complicated thing and that’s why i think that if they want to end it , they can easily do ..but the more it goes , lots of people as always win ..

May 2nd , around 5,000 British people are expected on the island , just to show you a bit that where elsewhere people have lost all ,  for others life continues even not with   the most comfort thoughts .

How are these 2 things even linked? 🥴

What are you basing this on DD? There are no signs of the war ending from where I'm sitting...

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

How are these 2 things even linked? 🥴

What are you basing this on DD? There are no signs of the war ending from where I'm sitting...

I simply have a different opinion my good friend 😑 I think it can actually end any moment , from one side there’s a madman and from the other a guy that is one of the biggest ( in my humble opinion and apologies if it raises hate ) puppeteers of the western world in history . I hope I am right and you are wrong 😆 , about the link , personally , till today that I got the confirmation of my job starting day , there was fear of cancelations and so on which would delay a possible rehiring .. I could never personally go on holidays and thinking not peacefully of good times when I have my mind that children , women and innocent men die everyday , it is fun and sadness mixed and it doesn’t work for me..and to catch your possible question of how I can watch RLC , this is an escape entertainment enjoyed by the comfort of the house . Let’s see what happens in the next days .

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Not a few people. Just one. The war will go on as long as Putin wants it to. 😞

Someone could say that the war could end if the other president steps back , which of course for Ukrainians is surrendering and for the world a sad thing that Russians won ( which of course winning is a very big debatable subject with the things that the future holds for Russia in the public’s eye )  ..but realistically and by not popular of course admittance , isn’t this also a way for the war to end ? 

I read some posts on here that Nana showed up in B1. 

I totally understand that people want to escape the war in Ukraine and live in a safe place in Europe including Nana but I hope Nana won't rejoin RLC because I personally had enough of her for seven months.  

Of course she can stay in Barcelona until the war is over.  Seeing Ukrainian girls (Esmi and Nana) showing up in different Barcelona apartments, I won't be surprised if I see more former tenants to show up in Barcelona (Amalia, Pam, Irma).  I know Irma is not allowed to visit Europe but these are extraordinary circumstances and I don't think they will stop her from entering Europe if she wants to flee Ukraine.

I also read posts exchanged between DD & Naga about the war.  

I agree with Naga that sadly there are no signs this war to end in the near future. I hoped that I was wrong when I posted few comments on here last month about the war would start and some people didn't agree with me.  

The way I see an end to this violent war is either the Russian people force Putin to step down or someone brave enough to 🔫 this mad guy.

Unfortunately, the first option is very difficult to happen because most of the Russian people believe Putin even he lies to them most of the times and doing a great job at brainwashing them. 

It remains to be seen about the second option.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I also read posts exchanged between DD & Naga about the war.  

I agree with Naga that sadly there are no signs this war to end in the near future. I hoped that I was wrong when I posted few comments on here last month about the war would start and some people didn't agree with me.  

The way I see an end to this violent war is either the Russian people force Putin to step down or someone brave enough to 🔫 this mad guy.

Unfortunately, the first option is very difficult to happen because most of the Russian people believe Putin even he lies to them most of the times and doing a great job at brainwashing them. 

It remains to be seen about the second option.

I admit that I was 1000% convinced that there would be no war , it has been completely against anything expected by anyone .The fact is of course that unfortunately it started . We see how things evolve , the subject is too complicated to be analyzed at its full extend . Millions of people see their lives direct or indirect being affected due to a decision which made absolutely no sense .. I still believe it can end any moment but many people - like so many other massive unfortunate events - get profitable .. we see how it goes .