B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

That's bullshit. Zabava was like this before the war started. They are both do nothing girls and nothing more. You are so delusional in your delusional world. Wake the fuck up and stop dreaming. 

I see that you are very generous on behalf of RLC owners, so why not invite another hundred Ukrainian refugee woman to move in there for a few months to solve their temporary problem just because "what they are going through"? Are you serious? How do you even think to connect between  Zababa and Azmi's entry and the war in Ukraine?

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, joyer said:

I see that you are very generous on behalf of RLC owners, so why not invite another hundred Ukrainian refugee woman to move in there for a few months to solve their temporary problem just because "what they are going through"? Are you serious? How do you even think to connect between  Zababa and Azmi's entry and the war in Ukraine?

I think you quoted the wrong post.

1 hour ago, joyer said:

Could you translate that to English? 🙄