B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

50 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Holy Moly Magnificent Marvelous Marlene, that was even better than last night. Pure sexual desire and explosive satisfaction. Toe curling, stomach wrenching, awesome orgasmic pleasure at its best.

Image result for Fireworks Gifs

Image result for Fireworks Gifs

Very loud vocally when home alone. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Very loud vocally when home alone. 

I think she really likes her pinky rabbit, now if she would turn over face down and ass up it would be even better. I wonder how well she would like those little rabbit ears if they tickled her ass UMM HUMMM !!!!

• Haha 1

I am glad to see that under Klassic Karol that Marlene is now Magnificent and Marvelous. The two incredibly beautiful sisters on the other hand well only time will tell, but I believe it is a lost cause for the voyeurs when it comes to those two. So I guess all we can do is enjoy thier beauty.

• Upvote 3

Klassic Karol is one of the most seductive sensual women I have ever seen in all my years on RLC, but I have never seen her take it to the next level,  I am an ass man and would love to see this from her OMG (Hint Hint)!!! A woman with such a great ass should use it to her advantage.

Image result for ass up face down masturbation

See the source imageimage.jpeg.190b2d652c1131e252343adc023cf592.jpeg

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

and the offcam sisters?

Why don't you talk about all the time the others are off cam?  RLC is a joke on the subscriber, they use these girls off cam and they have been ever since Nora started the GOV apartments back in the day.