Leora - Home Activities (2022) #39

Bonsoir

Pulo  bleu

Leora était avec Paul au téléphone elle lui a dit quelle est malade une grippe et avec de la fièvre et aujourd’hui elle a marché avec une copine et sont allée ensuite manger et au salon et lui a dit aussi quelle allait ce coucher maintenant car elle a très mal à la tête Paul la rappellera plut tard il lui enverra un SMS dès qu’il va se lever

C’est tout pour ce soir

Moi aussi je vais me coucher bonne soirée

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

women when they are with their aunt 

may have 

Pelvic and abdominal pain

tired

mood swingse 

When my x had hers I shagged the butt off her then  I went to fuck the butt off my grandsons x  mother in law there is an alternative just carry on watching

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Howard we all don't live the life you'd like us live in Europe there's nothing better than having a nice long soak in a bath, try it

No reason to be jealous, Newark.  I understand different countries have different habits/customs.

I've watched Leora from the beginning - us OGs can tell you 90% of the time how her day will go.  And thus, you can't persuade me otherwise that she has a contractual obligation to show skin and/or bate on a nearly daily basis. I'm not in insulting her, yet you feel a need to defend her. 

Nobody will buy membership on a regular basis to watch her talk on the phone, watch television, iron clothes, or...umm...what else does she do but get nekked, tease herself (ref: the viewer), or bate???  She gets paid to be naughty.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4