Leora - Home Activities (2022) #39

Leora's cold...

Did Czech have a mask mandate that was recently discontinued?  I've noticed here in the states, they are reporting people having colds that they didn't have the past 2 years as they were wearing masks (as mask mandates started being discontinued during the past four weeks).

I'm guessing people's immune system may have been compromised because we were wearing masks.  It's that heard immunity ideology that maybe back-fired (and maybe why Leora caught a cold).

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, patou said:

Sortie de leora avec de la nourriture 18h30 après avoir reçus un coup de Téléphone

Et voilà ce que j’ai entendu

D’accord, je vais le sortir maintenant. Attendez, appelez l’interphone, attendez-moi 3 minutes. Vous l’avez pris avec vous ? Eh bien, je vais manger là-bas pour vous, alors je l’ai récupéré maintenant, allez, je t’aime, allez, yes.hmm

Je ne sais pas si sa a bien été traduit

All I can say Patou is what a strange day this has been !

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora's cold...

Did Czech have a mask mandate that was recently discontinued?  I've noticed here in the states, they are reporting people having colds that they didn't have the past 2 years as they were wearing masks (as mask mandates started being discontinued during the past four weeks).

I'm guessing people's immune system may have been compromised because we were wearing masks.  It's that heard immunity ideology that maybe back-fired (and maybe why Leora caught a cold).

The masks, which do zero containing/protecting a person from a virus, can actually make the wearer sick. Your own bacterial gathers on the inside of the mask.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:
WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of confirmed cases, recovered patients, tests, and death toll due to the COVID-19...

The stats are BS.  The inventor of the tests said they give 95% false positives.  Even a positive result that is Covid doesn't mean the person will get sick. A guy that was killed in a motorcycle accident was called a covid death. The CDC has been caught in one lie after another.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

The stats are BS.  The inventor of the tests said they give 95% false positives.  Even a positive result that is Covid doesn't mean the person will get sick. A guy that was killed in a motorcycle accident was called a covid death. The CDC has been caught in one lie after another.

Take your podium, and preach your B---S--- someplace else. Evidently your whole world is BS !!!!!😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Take your podium, and preach your B---S--- someplace else. Evidently your whole world is BS !!!!!😏

If you aren't willing to challenge what you've been told nothing I show you will change your mind. You simply wouldn't look it  it.

*Never assume

• Haha 2