Now the news is just war on 24h TV 

the virus is over  

Nas is rising and no one speaks  

just a little news 

So what are we left with 

TVs and politicians 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If you aren't willing to challenge what you've been told nothing I show you will change your mind. You simply wouldn't look it  it.

*Never assume

Keep talking to the image you see in your mirror. There needs to be substance for one to challenge. I do not find the need to challenge BS. You explain it perfectly !!  😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I worked in a care home as maintenance manager and I would have loved to taken Max Ragnar around with me when I had to put notices on the top of the door frames stating this person had Covid-19. Thankfully I was not allowed to go in the rooms and out of the 20 residents 16 of them died. You get to know these people it could be your mum, dad, brother, sister or a relative.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

The masks, which do zero containing/protecting a person from a virus, can actually make the wearer sick. Your own bacterial gathers on the inside of the mask.

Agree - and that has been scientifically proven (in the U.S. - don't know about other countries). Yet six (or more) CamCaps lemmings laugh at your post because facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.  But I don't blame the lemmings (entirely). Media brainwashes those who refuse to think for themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

Agree - and that has been scientifically proven (in the U.S. - don't know about other countries). Yet six (or more) CamCaps lemmings laugh at your post because facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.  But I don't blame the lemmings (entirely). Media brainwashes those who refuse to think for themselves.

In Ontario, Canada the mandates are being lifted March 21st.  Now people can move on and get on with their lives without having to wear a face covering or social distance any further. The days of going out feeling like a leper are over. 

• Like 4