Leora - Home Activities (2022) #39

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yesterday, the call people thought was LB on the balcony i think was actually Douche. Her trip in the afternoon was salon related. The first call last night when she got back was with her Dad. After that, every call including the 'giggly' one Blue mentioned, and all the calls today and tonight in the kitchen, bath and bed were to Paul.

✔️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Howard said:

With her guest in the living room, Leora takes an obligatory (contractual) bath not to get clean, but to appease the horndogs who want to see her naked. This is a big issue I have with her (and RLC in general).

I believe the fact that she has always been a woman who has seemed to either bath or shower nearly everyday since she first became a tenant of the project, including a time before she became less inhibited, is more than enough to refute or contradict that insinuation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe the fact that she has always been a woman who has seemed to either bath or shower nearly everyday since she first became a tenant of the project, including a time before she became less inhibited, is more than enough to refute or contradict that insinuation.

What have you been snorting?  Getting yourself clean in a tub/shower takes 10 minutes (add an extra 20 seconds if you are jerking off).  To place a bath bomb in the tub, soak for 45 minutes while yapping on the phone, she's doing nothing but fulfilling her contractual obligation.  You have to be a sandwich short of a picnic basket not to know this.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

good Morning  

good night 

great sunday to all

With the family and friends

13/03/2022 13/March/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

What have you been snorting?  Getting yourself clean in a tub/shower takes 10 minutes (add an extra 20 seconds if you are jerking off).  To place a bath bomb in the tub, soak for 45 minutes while yapping on the phone, she's doing nothing but fulfilling her contractual obligation.  You have to be a sandwich short of a picnic basket not to know this.

Where did you get 20 seconds from certainly not watching me 20 seconds that's a marathon 

• Haha 1

Il y a 6 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Hier, l’appel que les gens pensaient être LB sur le balcon, je pense que c’était en fait Douche. Son voyage dans l’après-midi était lié au salon. Le premier appel hier soir quand elle est revenue était avec son père. Après cela, tous les appels, y compris le « rire » mentionné par Blue, et tous les appels d’aujourd’hui et de ce soir dans la cuisine, la salle de bain et le lit étaient à Paul.

Bonjour les amis

Merci Guyquad et Gag-Her pour vos commentaires hier soir j’étais absent, je suis allée à un concert de la Garde Républicaine très bien j’aime la musique classique

Donc je pense avoir rien perdus

Une soirée tranquille a regardé la télé et à discuter

Bon Dimanche

• Like 2