Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

I believe that if Babi hadn’t  messed up while she was given the chance to take care of the apartment during Masha’s holidays last year , she would have been ( or at least take it in turns with the hairdresser - by the way, it is a pity we haven’t christened her , she needs a name as she’s a regular visitor now and I suggest Judy ) the one responsible of the apartment . 

I enjoy the crazy freedom personality of Judy , her profession allows for many people to be appearing on cameras , but having seen Babi with that threesome , I would have liked to watch her also many times expecting some really fun things . Let’s see how it goes in the future . 

Something is / seems wrong since Masha has returned from Barcelona .It might have been repeated sex with Elvis  but it feels something “ not in order “ with Masha ..I hope I am wrong .

Do we still think this guy (code name Elivs?) is a boyfriend for Masha?  Perhaps the start of a real relationship vs. a fuck buddy?   So my fellow voyeurs, two things to watch for:  (1) When she skips the condom; and (2) do we see any of her regular FWB's like the overweight military guy.