Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who are you referring to?  Who rubbed his feet on who's dick?  I thought you said Sam was not bi.

I said Sam ain't bi, and Philo (also green)
said Sasha has his feet...

• Thanks 1

I do think this situation could be part of the huge migration of talented Russians out of their homeland. Estimates were originally 20,000 Russians were fleeing out of the country but the newest count is over 200,000. So when fleeing Russia, the first thing Russians probably would do is contact old friends in Europe to help them. Maybe that's what's happening with Sam. It's almost like Masha has her own "underground railroad"... I wouldn't be shocked by that. I would be shocked to see Sam move on to Barcelona, but Spain is large country with a substancial Russian population in a few cities. I have no idea whether Eva and Sam still communicate with each other but that might be interesting. I would not think Eva would enjoy Sam being in Barca. Then again, maybe Sam is thinking about migrating to Rome. I mean his old friend Masha has made it there, why can't he? Of course there is the language barrier but I think Rome does have a reasonably sized Russian community...I'll leave it to others here to chime in on that. But wow, what a day on RLC. Now all we need is to have RLC try to bring Jane and Dick back. That would really shake things up.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DWI said:

I do think this situation could be part of the huge migration of talented Russians out of their homeland. Estimates were originally 20,000 Russians were fleeing out of the country but the newest count is over 200,000. So when fleeing Russia, the first thing Russians probably would do is contact old friends in Europe to help them. Maybe that's what's happening with Sam. It's almost like Masha has her own "underground railroad"... I wouldn't be shocked by that. I would be shocked to see Sam move on to Barcelona, but Spain is large country with a substancial Russian population in a few cities. I have no idea whether Eva and Sam still communicate with each other but that might be interesting. I would not think Eva would enjoy Sam being in Barca. Then again, maybe Sam is thinking about migrating to Rome. I mean his old friend Masha has made it there, why can't he? Of course there is the language barrier but I think Rome does have a reasonably sized Russian community...I'll leave it to others here to chime in on that. But wow, what a day on RLC. Now all we need is to have RLC try to bring Jane and Dick back. That would really shake things up.

Sam speaks good English so he won't have much of a problem in Rome.
and of course Eva is still friends with Sam,
last summer in Petersburg there was a big meeting with Sasha, Dasha, Baldy and Eva.

maybe the two (M&S) will soon be visiting Spain for a few days?

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

last summer in Petersburg there was a big meeting with Sasha, Dasha, Baldy and Eva.

This is good information if accurate. I curious to know how you have access to such information if you care to disclose. It's not something that most of us would have the opportunity to know about. Thanks.

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I am officially confused, why didn't they make the other guy a permanent tenant, because I thought they hit it off so well, they started looking more like a married couple

And that's exactly why Masha doesn't want him in the house. 😆

• Upvote 1

Just now, rado07 said:

Wow, ok rado. I sure wish I had the same sources as you do. Thanks for the info and providing some food for thought...or at least food for speculation.

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

Wow, ok rado. I sure wish I had the same sources as you do. Thanks for the info and providing some food for thought...or at least food for speculation.

None of want to question the validity of information we receive from fellow forum members. However, I always try to reserve judgement when such people are reluctant to reveal the source of their knowledge. Otherwise, we can each have "insider information" can't we. It only takes a keyboard. LOL

11 minutes ago, philo said:

This is good information if accurate. I curious to know how you have access to such information if you care to disclose. It's not something that most of us would have the opportunity to know about. Thanks.

I know from Dasha
she was in Russia for a few months together with Sasha (because of a death in the family)
Dasha organized the meeting.

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I know from Dasha
she was in Russia for a few months together with Sasha (because of a death in the family)
Dasha organized the meeting.

Thank you. Your stock just went up in my account. I appreciate your candor and wish others would do as you. I was once on another RLC forum before Cam Caps and had personal conversation with one of Dasha's guests. He was first called "Bob Denver" on that forum because he had long hair and carried an acoustic guitar. He later shaved bald and we later called him "Baldy" Are you an RLC on-camera participant or behind the scenes?