Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

15 minutes ago, philo said:

I first became aware of where the Russian money was impacting when I lived on Miami Beach. A Trump hotel that had been stopped in mid-construction due to the 2008 financial housing disaster all of a sudden got completed, with complementary Russian restaurants across the street from the hotel. I was told by the local real estate people that the Russians paid whatever the asking price was, without any negotiations, just to acquire property.

I heard the same thing about the Chinese in Canada.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you Philo but I do think if you get special information you want to respect that and not reveal the source.  It’s a challenge for sure.

I'm not asking for names and addresses, I'm only asking for the context. I always try and give some context to my information: I saw it; I heard it; I read it, on this forum or that forum; I have the screen shot; I have the video; or, in one case that I experienced, the actor actually sent me a photo. Anything at all is better than nothing. @radi07 has fulfilled my expectations so I now consider him a trusted source.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I heard the same thing about the Chinese in Canada.

On Miami Beach, I went there and saw it for myself. I went to the Russian Restaurant across the street from the hotel.

For those of you who think this conversation about RLC and Russia is bullshit, please use your browser to research topics on the subject. This is one that I like: "How a Russian Mobster in Miami Sold a Soviet Submarine to Colombian Coke Smugglers". 

• Noldus changed the title to Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

I will share some additional RLC Sam related history for what it is worth: Masha's introduction to RLC started with Dasha who had her own apartment with her spouse. They held a party and Sasha was amongst the invited guest. Sasha conducted a Yoga meditation in Dasha's bedroom during the party and it drew a substantial number of people away from the party. I don't recall Masha from the party because she would have not been noteworthy at that time.  A few weeks later, RLC awards Sasha and Masha with their own apartment.  Dasha, Masha, Sasha and several other RLC members share in a spiritual community that is based upon the ancient Yogic Hindu tradition, of which there are many branches. Based upon his participation now with Masha, Sam is apparently a devotee of the same tradition that involves spiritual meditation, Hindu chants, Mantras, and other forms of spiritual practice. That may be the real community that connects off of these people together. 

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

from the past
Sam is a well-travelled man
For example, he made a long journey through India
later he also received friends from India in St. Petersburg.
Eva started learning English in Petersburg
she had a private teacher who came to the apartment once a week.
She can now speak some English. but I think it's still hard for them

If you can recall what parts of India Sam may have traveled in, it might help me to identify which Hindu spiritual practice Sam might identify with. If you cannot identify the specific areas, it would still be important to know if it was northern or southern India.  The Yogic spiritual lineage can be traced back more than 3000 years so each area of India identifies with a particular Guru. I was once able to communicate  with an Indian Immigrate Walmart employee in a rural southern state in the US because I knew who her Guru was in India. 

I have been waiting for years for Masha to paint a portrait or to post a picture of her Guru. She has avoided doing so...to her credit. Not only is the spiritual path a personal journey of everyone, it keeps the illiterate and intentionally uninformed away from her. There is one Indian spiritual Guru who had universal appeal. The northern Indian Muslims loved and respected him as a teacher. He would leave the Islamic Mosque, followed by his devotees and go to the Hindu temple, where they would wait for him outside. He would give his spiritual teachings there and travel back to from the Hindu temple to the Mosque, where the Hindu devotees would wait outside for him. We need Masha and Sam to help us find people like that today. (Sai Baba of Shirdi).  

20 minutes ago, philo said:

If you can recall what parts of India Sam may have traveled in, it might help me to identify which Hindu spiritual practice Sam might identify with. If you cannot identify the specific areas, it would still be important to know if it was northern or southern India.  The Yogic spiritual lineage can be traced back more than 3000 years so each area of India identifies with a particular Guru. I was once able to communicate  with an Indian Immigrate Walmart employee in a rural southern state in the US because I knew who her Guru was in India. 

if I remember correctly
start in the north, himalayas, Himachal Pradesh to Mumbai and end in Goa as a backpacker

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

if I remember correctly
start in the north, himalayas, Himachal Pradesh to Mumbai and end in Goa as a backpacker

Since Sam's travel was extensive as a backpacker, he most likely encountered many people who practiced Buddhism as well, an offshoot of Hinduism.  There are many, many important teachers (Guru) whose gifts will never be known outside of India, except for a few. I have no doubt, however, that Sai Baba would have touched the entire region of Sam's travels in India. Knowing that he had this experience changes how I see him at RLC.  Thanks again.

Well, It's just after 10:00pm. I see no sign of Sam preparing to sleep on the sofa tonight. No bed linen is being brought out, no pillows are being fluffed up out from storage. And, Sam has begun to strip down to his undies. I guess we will soon know what the term "roommate" means.  

A Tribute to Elvis:

We may never know what happens to Elvis after the arrival of Sam. It seems certain that he has spent his last night in Masha's bed. As a person, Masha is a good human being so I doubt he will be discarded like a bit of rubble. I suspect Masha will continue to give him a fuck whenever she gets an itch for his size of cock. Because Elvis may come from a culture where people with material means often dump on people with less resources and there could be some discussion about that. Elvis may not take to this  transition well and RLC might want to beef up their security for Sam's sake. I'm just sayin.