Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

There is something I don't understand ... Masha had a BF , and then Sam is in the house with his name listed in the project !  Is he imposed by RLC ??  Masha and her guy seemed to be a solid couple ?? 

He wasn't a BF, just a guy that fuck her. Very different.

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow maybe Sam and the cleaning lady. She is HOT!!

She has only showed tit so far but looks like she has a great body.  I enjoy her stopping by.  If she had a bigger role I would not complain.

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Piper but she is not doing a lot of cleaning.  She's been sitting on that sofa on her phone for quite awhile.  She must know there are cameras.  Perhaps RLC hires them for fixed price and not by the hour!    Been sipping coffee here for about an hour and I saw a sponge in her  hand just once.

Yes, the cleaning lady gets a fixed salary for her work, Masha has the money ready in the hall, it's always the same amount.In the past she was also paid simply for her presence. Today is probably one of those days.
And the cleaning lady has already been taken, so there is no prospect of more intensive participation.

17 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Yes, the cleaning lady gets a fixed salary for her work, Masha has the money ready in the hall, it's always the same amount.In the past she was also paid simply for her presence. Today is probably one of those days.
And the cleaning lady has already been taken, so there is no prospect of more intensive participation.

IIRC she had a baby.

51 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I'd be satisfied with a shower. 

• Like 1

The cat Fasol immediately trusts Sam, sits on his legs and lets himself be touched.
What a huge difference. Fasol will be happy not to have to see the tormentor Elvis for a while.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

IIRC she had a baby.

Wait, what?  I thought this was real life.

NEVER MIND.  Gee I struggle with all these  textisms and such  that people use.  For some reason I thought IIRC meant "in real life".   I am also a bit  dyslexic it seems.  

Edited by JenniferMom
JEN FUCKED UP
  • Haha 2