Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

Let’s make this short update notice then..

- I believe that Elvis will be around and will continue to be Masha’s guy , still , he will have to accept Sam as a “ special person “. If not , he will then have to take a decision of either being around or this being over .

BUT 

For whoever remembers , there have been repeated posts and comments that Masha was in search to “ resurrect “ a three way relationship , I think it was for quite some time her goal to find a couple and share the apartment with them in a total open three way relationship .The first target was the amazing tattoos girl and her black boyfriend , it didn’t work . She then tried with Hedi and she wanted to have around his stunning ex and mother of his child , Tanja …it didn’t work ..Well , how about then now getting an open three way relationship with two guys , Sam can have anyone of course and Elvis remaining the loyal boyfriend let’s say …

In any case , as I said , Masha’s place after a month of decisions which was clear as Masha has been way too thoughtful since her return from Barcelona , she will make her apartment completely unpredictable .Sam is a master male seduction manipulator , he can have anyone he wants ..The same goes with Masha ..I think we are going to experience some unique RLC moments once again by “ only at Masha’s “..

Bonus ; insert Jane and Dick and let RLC explode and elevate with numbers ..and finally open B7 😏😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

I have maintained that the B-4, B-5, and B-6 are Russian-owned properties.  B-1 and B-2, I am less certain about, as there was not the expensive renovations done in B-5 and B-6.  (Only Russians would install a sauna in a 100+year old apartment in the center of Barcelona.m  I also said I believed that much of these property purchases were made to secure Golden visas for Russians and their families.

As for the oligarchs, a registered agent for RLC has or had the same post office box in Tortola, BVI as Stalingrad Shipping Ltd.

Maybe RLC is owned by Roman Abramovich 😉 😄 so Spain will have to seize it and no one will be able to watch RLC anymore 😉

On a serious note, my understanding is that the Russian company that owned RLC was registered in the Dutch Virgin Islands but recently it is registered in Cyprus which to some extent confirms my theory is that there is new ownership of RLC since the last two or three months of last year.   I guess the new owners are not Russians.  

9 hours ago, philo said:

Sam will give her everything that she wants. Sam will tie her up...spank her...choke her....slap her....and stick his dick in her ass.

That's the one I was waiting for. What I remember from the Eva-Sam days, no girls ass was safe from Sam. 

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Sorry …

I have to repeat my quote ..

“ Only at Masha’s “ …this woman , one way or the other , somehow , someway , she manages to keep this insane interest and attention of anything big or shall happening in her apartment ..the idea that NOBODY has a damn clue of what this all means , it can become the most intrigued parallel story while watching at the same time Eva and Matvei.

Bonus ; Nobody can actually also explain that since the war begun we got 

1) Eva back 

2) I DON’T BELIEVE that Sam is also back like a coincidence 

3) Paul rumoring returning in Prague ..

Too many “ RLC originals “ appearing at the same time .Can’t believe it is a coincidence , either yes or no , who’s next ? 

Place your speculations 😁😆😎

Irma, A blast from the past, (that does not have a chest of a 12 year old boy!)  Lol 

Sam prefers to dominate,  so also do anal
But if I remember correctly, with Eva tried many votes but there are no videos that show it....
he used balls, fox tail, anal plugs but it was then Eva who served him on a silver plate the friend with whom he did anal gogo

9 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Masha has no shame in her game, so if you're a guy expecting an only "One on One" relationship with her, my advice is to run away quickly, or just stay and enjoy the ride

Masha is a nymphomaniac lunatic ,no doubt

Sam does not appear to have brought much luggage.  Perhaps he does not have a visa for Italy, and, like Eva and Mat, is traveling light.  What languages does Sam speak besides Russian?  I assume he speaks some English if he has traveled the world.

The other question is whether Masha knew Sam was coming when she visited Eva and Mat?  That would have been a very interesting conversation.

I would not be surprised to see Sam eventually in Barcelona.  Sam and Gina!

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow maybe Sam and the cleaning lady. She is HOT!!

I agree Piper but she is not doing a lot of cleaning.  She's been sitting on that sofa on her phone for quite awhile.  She must know there are cameras.  Perhaps RLC hires them for fixed price and not by the hour!    Been sipping coffee here for about an hour and I saw a sponge in her  hand just once.

• Like 1