Leora - Home Activities (2022) #40

This might be the wrong place if it is i apologize.

ok there was a couple things that  made me be concerned about leora.

1. while watching a couple videos earlier i noticed she was sitting On the table while eating instead of sitting in a chair which i find odd. i always sit in a chair and eat At the table not on it.                                                                                                                                  2. she was in the bathroom taking a shower,then she got out of the tub proceeded to dry off then put the towel around her, mop up the water on the floor, sound's normal, but then she turned around bent over the tub and washed her hair standing outside the tub.  Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV  do you not wash your hair before you get out of the tub and dry off?  

Next time you play card's sweetheart bring a Full deck.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

This might be the wrong place if it is i apologize.

ok there was a couple things that  made me be concerned about leora.

1. while watching a couple videos earlier i noticed she was sitting On the table while eating instead of sitting in a chair which i find odd. i always sit in a chair and eat At the table not on it.                                                                                                                                  2. she was in the bathroom taking a shower,then she got out of the tub proceeded to dry off then put the towel around her, mop up the water on the floor, sound's normal, but then she turned around bent over the tub and washed her hair standing outside the tub.  Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV  do you not wash your hair before you get out of the tub and dry off?  

Next time you play card's sweetheart bring a Full deck.

You'd almost think she was an exhibitionist...😏

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

You asked first for the dog. Unluckily for you , the guy HAS ARRIVED from Russia ( yes not directly but through other destination ) with a dog and he moves in with his girlfriend to live together , this is the info I can give you . If you can give any explanation  why Paul hasn’t traveled  to Prague all this time or why Leora can’t travel to Russia all this time , then there’s nothing more to add .

As always , you want to come on top and be the superior guy with your knowledge , guess what , you are 😅😂🤣😆 Happy ? Pssssttt..Don’t forget , Shadow knows everything, even why he grabbed her from the neck and pushed her violently to the fridge .. 

Why don't you ask your 100% translator friend why paul couldn't at the time ? because it seems he is not very good, or you know the reason and your just being a little TROLL again.

What visa does Karol friend travel with? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

28 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Why don't you ask your 100% translator friend why paul couldn't at the time ? because it seems he is not very good, or you know the reason and your just being a little TROLL again.

What visa does Karol friend travel with? 

Exactly what i was thinking. If this source is so good, then he would already know the situation and what has been said for several months about all this. No questions would be needed. Even the last 2 days have been interesting, haven't they G?

Oh and she didn't say 'i love you' on that call the other day, she said 'i'll meet you'.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10