B4 - General Topic 2022 #30 (March)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

E penso che Holly non sia contenta di questo.

Holly and Tweety didn't talk this morning, just a hint of a smile when Holly got between Tweety's legs. Radi has to stop, she is ruining everything with her exhibitionism

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Molto probabilmente Radi perderà Cecilia che non ha apprezzato la presenza invadente, anche se innocente, di Titti e il rifiuto di Radi di massaggiarla come aveva proposto.

I don't understand her, does she receive Cecilia and leave her alone to go to the gym? This is not a sane mind and little by little the real Radi will come out. It is useless for anyone to think otherwise and let's remember that she has been closed in RLC for 15 months

When Cecilia came in the villa the first times, we were so used to see Radi happy and having good times. Since Tweety returned, Radi had changed completely and put all her attention on Tweety, and almost ignored Cecilia ... No more pussy licking or fun between those two ... And the relation between Holly and Tweety also changed, not for the best, I must say ... Hope she doesn't make a mistake ... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Quando Cecilia è venuta in villa le prime volte, eravamo così abituati a vedere Radi felice e divertirsi. Da quando Titti è tornato, Radi era cambiata completamente e aveva concentrato tutta la sua attenzione su Titti, e quasi ignorava Cecilia ... Niente più leccate di figa o divertimento tra quei due ... E anche il rapporto tra Holly e Titti è cambiato, non per il meglio, Devo dire... Spero che non si sbagli... 

I hope Tweety wakes up early, I don't care about the others but his relationship with Holly was wonderful