US General Domestic Politics (2022) #5 Begins 03/20/22.

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

That's actually a good idea 💡 but what are my demon 😈 crats renters going to do since my rent is the cheapest since all my properties are paid off 

Who cares about your private shit baby - keep crying.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yep, I'm sure glad Joe Biden is president. Since becoming president 14 months ago the U.S. has record gas prices, record inflation, record numbers of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border, record number of deaths from illegal fentanyl laced drugs, Iran is on the path to having a nuclear weapon, Russia has invaded Ukraine, Communist China is threatening to invade and annex Taiwan, and now North Korea is threatening "full blown war" with South Korea. Oh yeah, I forgot, more people in the U.S. died from covid in 2021 than died from covid in 2020 even though we had three vaccines and numerous therapeutics to fight the disease with in 2021 that were not available in 2020. Biden might be a great president for the EU, but he is a terrible president for the American people.

WWW.MARKETWATCH.COM

Plus, what home buyers and sellers should take from this news.

26 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.MARKETWATCH.COM

Plus, what home buyers and sellers should take from this news.

Thank's goodness you're understanding now. 👍 The problem that people first have to feel the gravity of their choices and then understand the consequences. Trump seems a fool and instead made peace with almost everyone. Biden seemed the good guy and instead it's sweeping crisis everywhere. Only the journalists have not understood till now. 🤷‍♀️

8 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

It's a shame how stupid Americans are. After Ass-Trump, President Joe Biden brought this USA back as a world power. Trump's ass was the decline of the USA as a stupid "banana republic". THANK YOU Joe!!!

Did I mention Trump's name? Thank you for proving what I said about you being the one who continually brings up Trump's name, not me. The reason you like Joe Biden is because he is an incompetent politician just like you were. Birds of a feather flock together.

Vor 13 Stunden sagte Ridgerunner:

Habe ich Trumps Namen erwähnt? Danke, dass Sie beweisen, was ich darüber gesagt habe, dass Sie derjenige sind, der ständig Trumps Namen erwähnt, nicht ich. Der Grund, warum Sie Joe Biden mögen, ist, dass er ein inkompetenter Politiker ist, genau wie Sie es waren. Gleich und gleich gesellt sich gern.

Wie immer, keine Antwort zur Sache, sondern nur Demagogie und persönlicher Angriff. Was wolltest Du zur Sache sagen??? Nichts ! Dumm bleibt dumm!

Trump -Arsch interessiert keinen Mensch mehr - nur Idioten 😁

Duh!!!!  When you reverse strong energy policies, shut down pipelines and their construction, discourage fossil fuel production way before it is necessary for stability just to pacify your left wing climate change alarmists ---what the hell did you think was going to happen to oil and gas prices in the USA???   Strategic oil reserve releases--bullshit--what you won't do to try and increase your sagging poll numbers.