US General Domestic Politics (2022) #5 Begins 03/20/22.

Dummes Zeug. Die USA muss nun international Farbe bekennen. Präsident Joe Biden ist hier ein toller Typ - das Arschloch von Trump hat die USA international isolieret - das dumme Arschloch braucht keiner. Nur braune US-NAZI-Idioten träume noch von von Putin-Freund Trump - wie dumm müssen so US-Wichser sein ??

Yep, I'm sure glad Joe Biden is president. Since becoming president 14 months ago the U.S. has record gas prices, record inflation, record numbers of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border, record number of deaths from illegal fentanyl laced drugs, Iran is on the path to having a nuclear weapon, Russia has invaded Ukraine, Communist China is threatening to invade and annex Taiwan, and now North Korea is threatening "full blown war" with South Korea. Oh yeah, I forgot, more people in the U.S. died from covid in 2021 than died from covid in 2020 even though we had three vaccines and numerous therapeutics to fight the disease with in 2021 that were not available in 2020. Biden might be a great president for the EU, but he is a terrible president for the American people.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yep, I'm sure glad Joe Biden is president. Since becoming president 14 months ago the U.S. has record gas prices, record inflation, record numbers of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border, record number of deaths from illegal fentanyl laced drugs, Iran is on the path to having a nuclear weapon, Russia has invaded Ukraine, Communist China is threatening to invade and annex Taiwan, and now North Korea is threatening "full blown war" with South Korea. Oh yeah, I forgot, more people in the U.S. died from covid in 2021 than died from covid in 2020 even though we had three vaccines and numerous therapeutics to fight the disease with in 2021 that were not available in 2020. Biden might be a great president for the EU, but he is a terrible president for the American people.

Ooops, I forgot to mention the brilliant manner in which Biden withdrew from Afghanistan.:cry:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Time to sell all of those rental properties at high prices--then buy back when prices crash---Buy low--sell high

Wonder where we will house the millions of illegal aliens who have crossed our southern border in 2021 and will enter the U.S. in 2022?

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder where we will house the millions of illegal aliens who have crossed our southern border in 2021 and will enter the U.S. in 2022?

They can share with the homeless that are getting free housing in California😒

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean the homeless people that Maxine Waters told to go home when she got into an argument with them. LMAO

Maxine Waters is a perfect example of how stupid California voters are---Stupid people voting for their peers.

Schade wie dumm US-Amerikaner sind. Nach Ass-Trump hat Präsident Joe Biden diese USA wieder als Weltmacht zurück gebracht. Arsch von Trump war der Niedergang der USA als dumme "Bananen-Republik". DANKE Joe !!!

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Time to sell all of those rental properties at high prices--then buy back when prices crash---Buy low--sell high

That's actually a good idea 💡 but what are my demon 😈 crats renters going to do since my rent is the cheapest since all my properties are paid off