US General Domestic Politics (2022) #5 Begins 03/20/22.

22 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Social Security benefits should not be cut, however, people are living longer and working longer so extending the full retirement age just goes along with the actuarial tables.  But IMO eliminating the cap on Social Security taxes on earnings would be the best way to bolster the Social Security system. Right now those earning more than $142,800 no longer contribute to Social Security.  OK the keep or slightly raise the cap on employer contributions, but eliminate the cap on individuals.  The pros outway the cons.

WWW.PGPF.ORG

There have been a number of proposals to increase, eliminate, or otherwise adjust the payroll tax cap as a way to shore up Social Security’s finances.

46 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

LOL, LOL das ist doch kein Auto - das ist nur ein Haufen alter Schrott - und Verbrechen an der Umwelt !! 😁

StarLight28 not being aborted is a crime against humanity 

46 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

LOL, LOL das ist doch kein Auto - das ist nur ein Haufen alter Schrott - und Verbrechen an der Umwelt !! 😁

16 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Gleich 2 identische Antworten auf 1 Beitrag zu geben ist typisch für einen Idioten. Es ging zum Thema US-Schrott-Autos - und Du kleiner primitiver Inzucht-Wichser kommst natürlich wieder mit Beleidigungen. Ich halte dagegen, Du kleiner dummer Idiot.

Und zur Sache, diese US-Schüsseln fahren doch nur Dumme. Wer intelligent ist fährt Mercedes, BMW, AUDI, VW, Porsche oder Toyota. Die US-Spritfresser sind für den Arsch !!

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.MOTORIOUS.COM

How long until they start taking people’s cars?

Welcome to the free world. Today's Democrats have absolutely nothing to do with the Democrats of Franklin Delano Roosevelt and John Fitzgerald Kennedy. Unfortunately Kennedy was also killed. Now even a piece of American history will disappear. Whoever supports Biden is not a patriot. 🙄

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Giving 2 identical replies to 1 post is typical of an idiot. It was about US junk cars - and of course you little primitive inbred wanker come back with insults . I disagree, you stupid little idiot.

And to the point, only stupid people drive these US bowls. Those who are intelligent drive Mercedes, BMW, AUDI, VW, Porsche or Toyota. The US gas guzzlers are for the ass!

My wife drives🚗a Mercedes Benz V8 twin turbo 550 & I drive a FORD SUPER DUTY F250 with a 6.7 turbo diesel, I'll pay for the price of gas & diesel cause i don't want to drive a EV cause they catch on fire

23 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Welcome to the free world. Today's Democrats have absolutely nothing to do with the Democrats of Franklin Delano Roosevelt and John Fitzgerald Kennedy. Unfortunately Kennedy was also killed. Now even a piece of American history will disappear. Whoever supports Biden is not a patriot. 🙄

It's only going to get worse & the demon 😈 crats are going to suffer more than the Republicans 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

My wife drives🚗a Mercedes Benz V8 twin turbo 550 & I drive a FORD SUPER DUTY F250 with a 6.7 turbo diesel, I'll pay for the price of gas & diesel cause i don't want to drive a EV cause they catch on fire

6,7 Liter Turbo-Diesel ?? Und wieviel Liter pro km/mph verbraucht so ein Dummen-Fahrzeug ???  Und wieviel km/h oder mph darf man in den USA fahren ??? Das ist Umwelt-Verbrechen - durch primitive US-Technik, bei der die Menge von Energie-Verbrauch seit 100 Jahren egal ist. Die USA muß endlich beginnen zu denken. Mit "Freiheit" hat das nichts zu tun, das ist nur DUMMHEIT.