B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

For my taste, Esmi is really sexy looking, with a very sexy body, but she seems to be extremely boring, but surprisingly I caught a brief moment when she was dancing sexy next to the bed, but it was so briefly that I cannot remember what day and time it was, so if anyone knows, will you let me know where I can look that up before it disappears from the replay

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Too much sexuality from Karol whenever  she wishes , fantastic .

I'm sorry, but I still prefer Esmi's naturalness and her teasings that slowly bring more potential. We're already full of too much fake tenants like her and others who have very little naturalness and even act too forcibly and fakely for the cams. We want fresh blood. And Esmi seems to have brought it, plus with that body

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I'm sorry, but I still prefer Esmi's naturalness and her teasings that slowly bring more potential. We're already full of too much fake tenants like her and others who have very little naturalness and even act too forcibly and fakely for the cams. We want fresh blood. And Esmi seems to have brought it, plus with that body

Somehow , this apartment is the most natural in terms of normal living conditions , everyone serves the project from their own point of view , nothing exaggerating at all .. It is for sure the definition of reallife 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On a side note , it seems that Esmi slowly accepts her role of being part with RLC , a bit more opening to Marlene today , some smiles , a nice bed towel teasing earlier , very nice .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On a side note , it seems that Esmi slowly accepts her role of being part with RLC , a bit more opening to Marlene today , some smiles , a nice bed towel teasing earlier , very nice .

And that's what I'm liking on her. She's slowly opening herself without creating too much expectations on us that can be defrauded, while keeping her naturalness

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Now the sisters just have to have their own room, for their own privacy. And I hope Karol leaves. She is the older tenant there and has her guy

then we would have 2 boring rooms, if they have to stay then keep them in the same room

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

then we would have 2 boring rooms, if they have to stay then keep them in the same room

I don't find them boring at all. They are fresh blood, which has been lacking in RLC for quite some time now.

They are very beautiful and natural, especially Esmi. Of course she's still very closed and withdrawn, and that's normal for her situation that we've already discussed here, but she's already been slowly opening herself in a nice natural way and can bring a lot of good surprises. I wouldn't have liked that she gave everything at once as the maority of them, because it usually ends how we know.

I'm personally already full of Karol, and I'd rather have Esmi than her. And she even has one of the best bodies and face, which is a bonus for her.

No they just have to have their own rooms for their own privacy and space. Let's see what the near future brings

• Upvote 1