B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At this moment , I think it was a gesture by RLC to help Zabava’s sister with the war complications . There would have been rumors if she was to be part of the cast , as you can see , she’s just there having a place to sleep and nothing else  . Zabava is pleased with that development and at least took a lot of her first days sadness , however the sadness is always there as was seen some days ago when in the middle of the night Zabava was crying . Esmi seems to be stronger and handling the situation more “ cold blood “ let’s say . Let’s reveal the issue once again , the parents of the sisters are in Kiev and the father was called to fight if I remember correctly about that .. I think RLC is helping Esmi , see it as a refugee program issue that RLC provides .. I will sound really bad now but it is with no bad intentions , I would love that Esmi stays , both girls are very natural daily life girls , not the model types and this makes it great to watch a bit different than some divas who inhabit some beds .. I only “translate”  what I see in the reactions of Esmi in front of cameras , I might be wrong and she indeed was the next tenant to sign  but I really doubt it . It is all blur saving money and providing for the family , Zabava was fixed , Esmi is a help to her by RLC , that’s my feeling . 

she doesnt seem so sad when she walks out the front door for the day

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At this moment , I think it was a gesture by RLC to help Zabava’s sister with the war complications . There would have been rumors if she was to be part of the cast , as you can see , she’s just there having a place to sleep and nothing else  . Zabava is pleased with that development and at least took a lot of her first days sadness , however the sadness is always there as was seen some days ago when in the middle of the night Zabava was crying . Esmi seems to be stronger and handling the situation more “ cold blood “ let’s say . Let’s reveal the issue once again , the parents of the sisters are in Kiev and the father was called to fight if I remember correctly about that .. I think RLC is helping Esmi , see it as a refugee program issue that RLC provides .. I will sound really bad now but it is with no bad intentions , I would love that Esmi stays , both girls are very natural daily life girls , not the model types and this makes it great to watch a bit different than some divas who inhabit some beds .. I only “translate”  what I see in the reactions of Esmi in front of cameras , I might be wrong and she indeed was the next tenant to sign  but I really doubt it . It is all blur saving money and providing for the family , Zabava was fixed , Esmi is a help to her by RLC , that’s my feeling . 

Not to offend you, but if they're just providing her a place to stay as a refugee and nothing else more, then what are the cameras and all the voyeurism for? (Rhetoric question). Well, in any case, I also would love that she stays for long and even gets in love with the project and opens herself more (keeping her naturalness and without turning fake). As I said she can be and has potential to be a very good surprise. But let's see what time brings.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she doesnt seem so sad when she walks out the front door for the day

Everyone handles the situation different , I just said what’s going on with their lives . Still , life goes on , misery and continuous tears can’t change anything . On the contrary , the ability to move on , stand on your feet and be strong can make the difference . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone handle the situation different , I just said what’s going on with their lives . Still , life goes on , misery and continuous tears can’t change anything . On the contrary , the ability to move on , stand on your feet and be strong can make the difference . 

if they arent happy in the apt they should get their own place, as was mentioned

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Not to offend you, but if they're just providing her a place to stay as a refugee and nothing else, then what are the cameras and all the voyeurism for? Well in any case, I also would love that she stays for long and even gets in love with the project and opens herself more (without being fake). As I said she can be and has potential to be a very good surprise. But let's see what time brings.

If for once in the history of this site RLC is helping a girl for such a sensitive matter like the war , I can only encourage and if they told me if I could support in a way , I would do it with the biggest of pleasure. I have no idea , but still , Esmi takes showers naked and she provides equally like other girls who are let’s say GOV pure .. Alana , Tata for example , although Tata has done some minor things and also Alana just some show participations .. Esmi’s commitment to be on cameras and not hiding , I think she’s perfectly fine . 

• Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

if they arent happy in the apt they should get their own place, as was mentioned

If RLC is helping with money , what’s the problem ? I think we need to be human sometimes and get over with our pervert things .. after all , it is only a speculation that Esmi is just there for war reasons , officially she’s one more GOV. At least once , let’s think that we are in their situation and how it would have been for us .. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If for once in the history of this site RLC is helping a girl for such a sensitive matter like the war , I can only encourage and if they told me if I could support in a way , I would do it with the biggest of pleasure. I have no idea , but still , Esmi takes showers naked and she provides equally like other girls who are let’s say GOV pure .. Alana , Tata for example , although Tata has done some minor things and also Alana jjst some show participations .. Esmi’s commitment to be on cameras and not hiding , I think she’s perfectly fine . 

And what if they're providing the best of both worlds? Giving her a place to stay while at the same time giving us the possibility of watching her

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, costa049 said:

And what if they're providing the best of both worlds? Giving her a place to stay at the same time satisfying us the possibility of watching her

I tune in to watch both of them taking a shower , especially Esmi who I love her ass 😁

23 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Ok, I see what you mean. But then, what are the cameras and all the voyeurism thing for?

Let me clarify what I mean. I think ESMI and Zabava are now here in Barcelona and on RLC to do what Karol has been doing, i.e. saving money to move to someplace other than Ukraine. Maybe they will wind up in the Barcelona area, maybe some other destination. 

Edited to add: and we benefit too as we get to see them. I do wish we could see more action but I understand why that may not be. If we think of how Zabava started I can only wonder what she would be doing had the invasion not occurred. She could be on her 10th guy by now. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If RLC is helping with money , what’s the problem ? I think we need to be human sometimes and get over with our pervert things .. after all , it is only a speculation that Esmi is just there for war reasons , officially she’s one more GOV. At least once , let’s think that we are in their situation and how it would have been for us .. 

they could get some bar work to pay the rent, the amount of time cleo spends in the bar im sure she could put in a good word for them

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Let me clarify what I mean. I think ESMI and Zabava are now here in Barcelona and on RLC to do what Karol has been doing, i.e. saving money to move to someplace other than Ukraine. Maybe they will wind up in the Barcelona area, maybe some other destination. 

Zabava is a friend of Holly .. she was clearly there to have fun and be a great tenant of what we saw .. till the war started .. obviously the idea now is different , how can we blame  this ? I won’t be surprised if the Ukrainian tenants get unlimited time staying with the new visa policy .. 

Whether Esmi leaves as soon as the war ends or not, one thing that sustains the hypothesis that she can get in love with the project and still stay longer is her visit to the Villa on Sunday and the fun she was having yesterday