B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

2 hours ago, RonS said:

I Wasn't going to say anything but Esmi went into the laundry room on the 20th around 1:45 and i'm about 99% that she masturbated While talking to her boyfriend Turn up the volume she also bate a little in the bed before she went to the laundry room.I keep a close eye on these two? Also last night Zab was in the down stair bath room for a hr you can only guess......

and alana in the B2 bathroom

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

and alana in the B2 bathroom

But Alana is clearly a boring, do-nothing girl. She's already spend a lot of time on RLC and has already had the opportunity to show something, but she's barely changed in all these years, so there's nothing to expect from her. Esmi on the other side has already started to prove that she can become a great surprise. So I think the expectations are higher on Esmi's side

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But Alana is clearly a boring do nothing girl. She already spend a lot of time on RLC and has already had the opportunity to show something, but she hasn't changed and, so there's nothing to expect from her. Esmi on the other side has already started to prove that she can become a great surprise. So I think the expectations are higher on Esmi's side

the bigger the expectation, the bigger the disappointment, u have to accept what u get

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they dont work, they are on vacation?

But they are still under a contract, and their work is to show themselves for us (even acting naturally). In fact, we're, in part, who support them with our memberships