B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they could get some bar work to pay the rent, the amount of time cleo spends in the bar im sure she could put in a good word for them

If both they are getting paid let’s say 5,000€ per month and free rent , why should they search for anything ? In my opinion , the girls will appreciate this gesture .. I don’t say that they will do anything but I believe they will respect their stay when the time comes .. we will be here I believe to remember the war times and what is written now .. 

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Whether Esmi leaves when the war ends or not, one thing that sustains my belief that she can get in love with the project and still stay longer is her visit to the Villa on Sunday and the fun she was having yesterday

I agree ..but as I said , Esmi seems a much stronger character than Zabava who is more emotional .. I think I have never seen Esmi crying , she is determined , I think she has lots of hate inside her at the moment but she can handle her inner feelings very well .. Zabava is the softer person which is actually sweet watching the differences between them . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If both they are getting paid let’s say 5,000€ per month and free rent , why should they search for anything ? In my opinion , the girls will appreciate this gesture .. I don’t say that they will do anything but I believe they will respect their stay when the time comes .. we will be here I believe to remember the war times and what is written now .. 

coz RLC is running a business not a charity. doing fuck all is not good for business

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

coz RLC is running a business not a charity. doing fuck all is not good for business

Seriously ? A business ?And having a woman that the site advertises “ real life 24/7 “ and you see a girl sleeping , waking up , going out of the apartment  and masturbate 2-3 times per week ? Isn’t RLC helping Leora build her life in Prague or she could do it by herself ? Isn’t this a charity ? What business ? That they had in a place full of women a couple ( Nelly and Bogdan for over a year ) that the woman  was continuously jealous when her husband was hugging any of the girls or the girls were shy to walk half or fully naked because the “ man of the house “ could appear anytime and they didn’t want to cause any theories perhaps to his wife ? What business are you talking about ? That they couldn’t for so many months find tenants to fill the beds ? That they have an empty bed in their most expensive investment ? I won’t repeat again  why we might be seeing this kind of charity situation .. I will simply say that the girls know exactly what’s going on , what’s the purpose in the end to have guests , visitors , fuck on cameras , get all the negative comments where elsewhere someone else might be earning the same amount of money by doing the only thing that she can and does the last 8 years to justify the free bed and rental .. 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Seriously ? A business ?And having a woman that the site advertises “ real life 24/7 “ and you see a girl sleeping , waking up , going out of the apartment  and masturbate 2-3 times per week ? Isn’t RLC helping Leora build her life in Prague or she could do it by herself ? Isn’t this a charity ? What business ? That they had in a place full of women a couple ( Nelly and Bogdan for over a year ) that the woman  was continuously jealous when her husband was hugging any of the girls or the girls were shy to walk half or fully naked because the “ man of the house “ could appear anytime and they didn’t want to cause any theories perhaps to his wife ? What business are you talking about ? That they couldn’t for so many months find tenants to fill the beds ? That they have an empty bed in their most expensive investment ? I won’t repeat again  why we might be seeing this kind of charity situation .. I will simply say that the girls know exactly what’s going on , what’s the purpose in the end to have guests , visitors , fuck on cameras , get all the negative comments where elsewhere someone else might be earning the same amount of money by doing the only thing that she can and does the last 8 years to justify the free bed and rental .. 

like leora or not and im a not, she has got more people subscribing than all the do nothings put together, i call that good business

Just now, wooders78 said:

like leora or not and im a not, she has got more people subscribing than all the do nothings put together, i call that good business

She’s the longest running participant , the truth is that as much as subscriptions skyrocketed during her time , they have dramatically fallen also during her time .. that’s the only sure thing . She is the only constant both in the good and the bad times . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s the longest running participant , the truth is that as much as subscriptions skyrocketed during her time , they have dramatically fallen also during her time .. that’s the only sure thing . She is the only constant both in the good and the bad times . 

is that her fault, partly, but there are too many girls here that people wouldnt pay for even if they halved the subscription fee

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

is that her fault, partly, but there are too many girls here that people wouldnt pay for even if they halved the subscription fee

The tenants aren’t there because they saw the light and they entered , RLC invited them , cast them .. business as you said .. 

5 hours ago, wooders78 said:

it would help if RLC had a clue how to run a business and not just hope that the money rolls in without any effort

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

the reallife model is perfect, but u need the right people in the right apts working to a narrative that RLC lay down in the contracts, u dont let the tail wag the dog. goodnight

I think the division in the current 3 types of concept content ( Singles / GOV/Couples ) is the right thing to do , the most important for a subscriber is to have options and choose whatever he/she thinks excites his entertainment . In my opinion though , they have allowed tenants to become more important than their business , the employees are part of a business and can’t be treated with special ways , nobody and no one should be more than the business . It is like a team , the athletes come and go but the team always remain . 

With this little detail , I will say one last thing . RLC seemed to have in the past one or more employees behind the cameras who were responsible to find participants . The people who participated in Russia have been a “ dream team “ of tenants , the scouting , the casting , the ultimate choice to give all that tenants apartments and even till now , almost 3 years later the majority speaking of the “ golden” RLC years is remarkable , we were lucky to witness some of the best tenants and indeed , that was real life at its best . And here comes the simple question , why didn’t they keep on employing the people who were responsible to recruit tenants ? Why didn’t they move these people either in Prague or in Barcelona and let them do one thing only , that is to find according to them the right tenants ? The success in Russia has been tremendous , why didn’t they keep with the same good recipe ? As always in a business , you need the right people at the right place , just simple as that . And unfortunately since 2019 , the employees have grown in value more than the business . Just fill the beds and ignore attitudes ,behaviors and  whatever could make someone to become a potential subscriber . 

6 hours ago, costa049 said:

Whether Esmi leaves as soon as the war ends or not, one thing that sustains the hypothesis that she can get in love with the project and still stay longer is her visit to the Villa on Sunday and the fun she was having yesterday

I Wasn't going to say anything but Esmi went into the laundry room on the 20th around 1:45 and i'm about 99% that she masturbated While talking to her boyfriend Turn up the volume she also bate a little in the bed before she went to the laundry room.I keep a close eye on these two? Also last night Zab was in the down stair bath room for a hr you can only guess......