Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

Oh my god, what an incredible show around 2:00 am, Alberto was perfect and I think this time, he gave more than Martina wanted

Alberto had everything cleaned up and he was very well dressed and with a nice big smile and spoke softly. Martina was no longer able to resist.

And what about Taco and Blacky, what a joy to have mom back.

Finally, do we want Martina to make little trips like this knowing that on the way back, it's "the shy is the limit" !!!!

This one was more than a real fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....

P.S.#1:  Is it a false impression but Martina's breasts are bigger ?

P.S. #2: The little sweaters she tried on before the 2:00 am , all had one thing in common...what do you know what ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

No need for him to look at the print. He has Martinas beautiful breasts right before him and even can play with them...🤭

Welcome back Adalbert.  Yes, Martina's breasts are beautiful.  She looks very happy since returning from vacation.  She must have really enjoyed herself and from we saw last night, she really missed Alberto.

6 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I hope Alberto realizes when Martina walks around topless, it means she wants to get fucked again and the sooner the better.

I love her new pajama bottoms.

She always looks good.  Yesterday's fashion show was also really nice.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Welcome back Adalbert.  Yes, Martina's breasts are beautiful.  She looks very happy since returning from vacation.  She must have really enjoyed herself and from we saw last night, she really missed Alberto.

Thank you very much Deepdave, but I don't have that much time right now because I organize a lot of things for the Ukrainian refugees who arrive here in my free time. Just real life and that's more important to me right now. But times will surely change again.😉 Whish you all the best.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Thank you very much Deepdave, but I don't have that much time right now because I organize a lot of things for the Ukrainian refugees who arrive here in my free time. Just real life and that's more important to me right now. But times will surely change again.😉 Whish you all the best.

Don't worry about us.  Keep helping the Ukranian refugees. Best wishes to you as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I hope Alberto realizes when Martina walks around topless, it means she wants to get fucked again and the sooner the better.

I love her new pajama bottoms.

And we all know that in summer time, it hot inside the apartment, so  Martina go more topless to cool down (that what we recommend 🤣) but it gives us more intense heat to see her cooling down like this but we CAN TAKE IT ! Yes Sir !

• Sad 1