Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

so Alberto didn't 'bring' any (female) friends into the apartment, no XXX movies viewings, no solitary pleasures in order to do the RLC 'job ' in replacement of Martina?

oops, I'm not in the right forum and I'm probably talking about another 'real' man ...  

PS. when Martina comes back, I think Alberto will do a big 3 minutes instead of his usual 6 minutes, am I wrong  ? 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

so Alberto didn't 'bring' any (female) friends into the apartment, no XXX movies viewings, no solitary pleasures in order to do the RLC 'job ' in replacement of Martina?

oops, I'm not in the right forum and I'm probably talking about another 'real' man ...  

PS. when Martina comes back, I think Alberto will do a big 3 minutes instead of his usual 6 minutes, am I wrong  ? 

Do you really need an answer? 😁

28 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Alberto will do it in 3 minutes the first time, then 10 minutes the second time, 30 minutes the third time.  That should make Martina happy.😊❤️👍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Alberto will do it in 3 minutes the first time, then 10 minutes the second time, 30 minutes the third time.  That should make Martina happy.😊❤️👍

Expecting Alberto to last 30 Minutes.  Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Expecting Alberto to last 30 Minutes.  Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

It's just as realistic as 3 minutes.  You have to give Alberto a little more credit than that.  Just remember he must be doing something right if Martina has been fucking him for 10 years.  Lucky bastard.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

It's just as realistic as 3 minutes.  You have to give Alberto a little more credit than that.  Just remember he must be doing something right if Martina has been fucking him for 10 years.  Lucky bastard.

Your right ! when we think of all this, who is the luckiest here.....the one and only Alberto, he is the one who laughs at us and no doubt, he laughs a lot lot lot lot......

He must be thinking "look at this RLC forum gang, they are here fantasizing about Martina. And me, I do my little life and I fuck her when I want, she never says no and she wants all the time and she hardly complains. What does it cost me ? Almost nothing: she has bi adventures, no problems, she always comes home for the last 10 years... 

Lucky bastard, you bet !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Deepdave said:

It true, yes it true.... if we do the replay of the the same sequence over and over again and over. LOL 

• Haha 1

The amount of comments on this topic prove easily the conclusion  that there’s no M&A apartment worthy to watch without Martina . She’s the one that keeps the interest , the way of her life , her behavior , her actions . Alberto unfortunately serves currently as the supporting cast , the irony is that - as some good friends have said - Martina by herself in this apartment , she could easily skyrocketed the interest . I can imagine parties , visitors , guests , I could see Martina as a “ Masha “ of sorts without going to the extreme of Masha , but maybe one day she would . We could then have Martina , Masha , Leora , Martina single or living by herself  ? I challenge  any reasonable CC member to think of the possibilities of a 25 years old single Martina in Barcelona .. that’s all … 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The amount of comments on this topic prove easily the conclusion  that there’s no M&A apartment worthy to watch without Martina . She’s the one that keeps the interest , the way of her life , her behavior , her actions . Alberto unfortunately serves currently as the supporting cast , the irony is that - as some good friends have said - Martina by herself in this apartment , she could easily skyrocketed the interest . I can imagine parties , visitors , guests , I could see Martina as a “ Masha “ of sorts without going to the extreme of Masha , but maybe one day she would . We could then have Martina , Masha , Leora , Martina single or luv by by herself  ? I challenge  any reasonable CC member to think of the possibilities of a 25 years old single Martina in Barcelona .. that’s all … 

I agree. Alberto is nothing without Martina... But together they make a great couple... She does need a better fuck every once in a while though....

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

The amount of comments on this topic prove easily the conclusion  that there’s no M&A apartment worthy to watch without Martina . She’s the one that keeps the interest , the way of her life , her behavior , her actions . Alberto unfortunately serves currently as the supporting cast , the irony is that - as some good friends have said - Martina by herself in this apartment , she could easily skyrocketed the interest . I can imagine parties , visitors , guests , I could see Martina as a “ Masha “ of sorts without going to the extreme of Masha , but maybe one day she would . We could then have Martina , Masha , Leora , Martina single or luv by by herself  ? I challenge  any reasonable CC member to think of the possibilities of a 25 years old single Martina in Barcelona .. that’s all … 

Hi dd,

I think what could really skyrocket the interest in her apartment again is to have Martina meet Eva. After watching Eva in the super erotic session with Masha last night, I can only imagine the possibilities if Martina gets a chance to meet Eva. Of course if that happens we'll just have to hope that they like each other first and foremost...they are both strong-willed women with very strong sexual libidos...sometimes that doesn't work out...but we'll see if they even meet.