19 hours ago, poncherello said:

I don't understand Holly, tonight, 10 minutes ago, she refused an approach from Tweety. She will have to explain to us someday what happens because Tweety needs to feel important, grown up

I think she won't owe you an explanation, because you are not part of her life. It's just voyeurism or you watch if you if you like it or you don't watch if you don't like it. Sometimes life is so simple. 😏

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Penso che non ti debba una spiegazione, perché tu non fai parte della sua vita. È solo voyeurismo o guardi se ti piace o non guardi se non ti piace. A volte la vita è così semplice. 😏

Hey, do you ever ask yourself questions? I need everything except someone to cheer me up.

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Hey, do you ever ask yourself questions? I need everything except someone to cheer me up.

My name is not 'Hey'. Start respecting people first and then you will be respected, remember that. ☝️😉

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Il mio nome non è "Ehi". Inizia prima a rispettare le persone e poi sarai rispettato, ricordalo. ☝️ 😉

with us "Hey" is an expression of wonder not a disrespect and I was very amazed by your response. You're too touchy for my taste. I add that if you read my story I have never disrespected or offended anyone other than "Daniel" the alcoholic drug addict who presents Olivia but I hate that and I have never hidden it

• Thanks 1