B4 - General Topic 2022 #32 (March)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I'm caught up and I can't stand reading about the infestation of Kylie & Rus in the other apartments.  Enjoy the shit show!!

I would think the picture is very incomplete, Rus & Fior are there!

I'm out of hear, y'all enjoy

STFU ddhm!

Now I'm outta here

You don't have to keep announcing it, we don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

@StnCld316; will you continue having this guy going against all forum rules you have assembled , insulting repeatedly tenants and forum members , calling everyone a piece of shit and making this forum losing everyday people who want to post their thoughts or are you going to keep on having him destroying the site ? Please let me and many others here know because it doesn’t worth it anymore suffering everyday the psychological problems of this person whose his only purpose here is to infiltrate and poison the forum with his repeated attacks . PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , it has become ridiculous the apathy and the protection you and anyone who is responsible give to this guy . I think I speak for many in this forum , this can’t continue anymore . 

100% AGREE @ddhm & @StnCld316

• Haha 1

I'm very negative these days about some of the women. I am because I believe RLC coupling some of these women essentially forces them to have their sexual encounters outside the apartments or inhibits them to even have an encounter. Holly, Tweety, Kristy, Ulyana, the sisters, etc. Just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• moos54 locked this topic
6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

STFU ddhm!

Now I'm outta here

Why would you even respond to a comment that was not even made to you.   We all know what STFU means in internet slang and you have been warned over and over constantly about such behavior. Your constant negative attitude is acidic to the forum and I cannot keep letting this go on any further. Your days at Cam Caps are over. 

• Thanks 8