3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I would be happy, super happy if Holly and Tweety, maybe even Loraine come out of B4 to not join the party. For starters, they didn't allow luggage storage room and that's a good sign.  To people like Rus never give the hand that takes the arm

Well, I'm caught up and I can't stand reading about the infestation of Kylie & Rus in the other apartments.  Enjoy the shit show!!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

STFU ddhm!

Now I'm outta here

@StnCld316; will you continue having this guy going against all forum rules you have assembled , insulting repeatedly tenants and forum members , calling everyone a piece of shit and making this forum losing everyday people who want to post their thoughts or are you going to keep on having him destroying the site ? Please let me and many others here know because it doesn’t worth it anymore suffering everyday the psychological problems of this person whose his only purpose here is to infiltrate and poison the forum with his repeated attacks . PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , it has become ridiculous the apathy and the protection you and anyone who is responsible give to this guy . I think I speak for many in this forum , this can’t continue anymore . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is the premiere of cleopatra in the villa then , let’s see if at least this can make her become more “ involved “ with her GOV interactions . 

wasnt she there last time? alanas premiere i thought