B4 - General Topic 2022 #32 (March)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I was about to post that with Harley and Fiora in B6 , it couldn’t be a best coincidence that FINALLY and FOR THE FIRST TIME ever seeing all Barcelona tenants , a unique thing to happen . As I don’t have live feed and I only read the posts , I believe it is only Marlene and Karol missing . Personally , I would have liked to see Martina also , that  would have been great and of course sensational Eva and Matvei , this would be the perfect scenario… on the day of the Oscars 😂🤣 

You will see Karol go to visit her bf and Marelene has B1 for herself tonight .... 😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

On another side note , I guess we have still both Fiora’s  lovers in the same apartment at the same time , ex Fior and current Vamp 🥳

Both visit her in B6

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was about to post that with Harley and Fiora in B6 , it couldn’t be a best coincidence that FINALLY and FOR THE FIRST TIME ever seeing all Barcelona tenants , a unique thing to happen . As I don’t have live feed and I only read the posts , I believe it is only Marlene and Karol missing . Personally , I would have liked to see Martina also , that  would have been great and of course sensational Eva and Matvei , this would be the perfect scenario… on the day of the Oscars 😂🤣 

I think there's a good chance we'll see Martina, Nelly and Taco later..

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You will see Karol go to visit her bf and Marelene has B1 for herself tonight .... 😉

That will be fantastic also .. I hope your prediction is as correct as I was sure that we were going to witness something “ big “ happening by Marlene 😁 It would have been nice seeing Karol and boyfriend in B4 and also Marlene and her guy with a couple of his friends .. let’s leave this for the summer .. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, utc said:

I think there's a good chance we'll see Martina, Nelly and Taco later..

Nelly’s absence it is the best .. she getting drunk , this is the worst image we can have .. 

Just now, costa049 said:

Esmi slapped Olivia's butt when she was running to the backyard 😆

Esmi the tough and serious girl , the one who manages the freaking nature of the war much stronger than her sister , perhaps the most expected girl the majority wishes to see evolving since we got a slight taste of Zabava and Cleopatra also did something , even hiding .. let’s see . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That will be fantastic also .. I hope your prediction is as correct as I was sure that we were going to witness something “ big “ happening by Marlene 😁 It would have been nice seeing Karol and boyfriend in B4 and also Marlene and her guy with a couple of his friends .. let’s leave this for the summer .. 

Looks like both heading out now