2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Esmi the tough and serious girl , the one who manages the freaking nature of the war much stronger than her sister , perhaps the most expected girl the majority wishes to see evolving since we got a slight taste of Zabava and Cleopatra also did something , even hiding .. let’s see . 

Now she is just a bit shy to drink

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Now she is just a bit shy to drink

Each step at a time , she has already made so many nice gradual little steps , it’s like Nana in the beginning let’s say 😇 But Nana suddenly stopped evolving . I still believe that Esmi isn’t there as the typical GOV , she’s mostly a helping gesture by RLC for her sister Zabava . I hope I am completely  wrong of course as I see her studying Spanish online if I have observed correctly . 

4 minutes ago, misterme said:

Watch it sisters Rus probably will probably try to sign you up for silly showgirl totally unplanned event😫with guess who as the leading man

Let's just hope it doesn't happen, for the sake of the sisters. I really hope they try to avoid all the fakeness

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Let's just hope it doesn't happen, for the sake of the sisters. I really hope they try to avoid all the fakeness

If Kylie and Rus stay overnight, I think their attention will be on Radi, and probably Fior as well.