Leora - Home Activities (2022) #42

Pete1960

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Does anyone in the real world really give a shit about Will Smith or any of the other narcissistic vacuous celebs ….Would the world still survive without him, or Beckham, Kardashian, …..?….Absolutely!

No of course they don't in The Real World - But as we know, the real world isn't as important as whatever you want to call the 'other' world so many are obsessed with, and sadly too many can't go a day without knowing what some cock end is wearing this season, or what new tattoo Beckham has on his ring piece.....

Look at this i have just read - About Rock's first stand up gig after all that, from last night.

"Ticket prices for his show skyrocketed from around $46 (£35) to $400 (£304) after the confrontation at the Oscars".

WHY??????

For example, i had no interest in the war** until i heard Benedict Cucumber was willing to take in a Ukrainian family, which of course he casually mentioned at some red carpet ceremony. How many injured British and Irish soldiers has he housed previously?.......Especially when he doesn't have a new film to promote?

(** - Total lie and sarcasm for the hard of thinking, just in case)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Does anyone in the real world really give a shit about Will Smith or any of the other narcissistic vacuous celebs ….Would the world still survive without him, or Beckham, Kardashian, …..?….Absolutely!

where are the protests 

And if it was a white man hitting 🤔

Will Smith Slap GIF by Nightingale

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

commentaire sera aujourd’hui leora

Elle va surement prendre un peu l’air elle n’est pas sortie hier, une petite marche et peut être un tour au salon pour se changer les idées elle le mérite

• Thanks 1