Bonjour Aussie

Comment allez-vous après vos divers ennuis de santé

Je vous souhaite une bonne journée

Je ne connais pas le décalage horaire

• Like 1

1 hour ago, patou said:

Bonjour Brok

Bonjour Pulo, Bonjour Bleu

Je croix que Malia est resté en Ukraine à côté de son Mari a côté de la frontière avec des amis

I was referring to Zena, Leora's other friend, not Malia.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Good morning gentlemen.

Some one mentioned Leora giving Paul a blow job and absorbing goo was the pinnical of her prowess I disagree her flings with Malia were far more exotic, horney, erotic. With Paul it was dull and a big turn off and will always be.

Each to their own.

If you don't focus too much on Paul you can appreciate more, even if I know it's difficult. 😆

Unfortunately we have to be satisfied with what is there and what Leora shows.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Zena is planning to return to prague in May.

That's enough to start 90% of the forum speculating on will she won't she, is she isn't she, will Leora or won't Leora, does she doesn't she........Any chance I wonder of people accepting she might just have been a friend that Leora felt sorry for, who was down on her luck and needed somewhere to crash for a while.

That's possibly another reason Leora is not keen on inviting people back to the apartment...because the forum would have them categorised into either sexual victims of that wicked sexual predator Leora, or potential " click bait " to improve her viewing figures...Whichever way she can't win can she.

That's why when all is said and done, like him or not, the sooner Paul and Eva arrive the better, for her peace of mind and happiness, and also then perhaps the forum can get back to some semblance of normality ( if there is such a thing ) instead of inventing what goes on in her private life to suit their own fantasies. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10