B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

Say whatever but Daniel has - since a long time - discovered the “gold mine “ of RLC and what he can have .. He managed somehow , someway to stick around this project and yes , he has his way as it seems ..If Beatrice isn’t his next “ victim “ , that will be an epic surprise tonight 😁😁

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever but Daniel has - since a long time - discovered the “gold mine “ of RLC and what he can have .. He managed somehow , someway to stick around this project and yes , he has his way as it seems ..If Beatrice isn’t his next “ victim “ , that will be an epic surprise tonight 😁😁

mimi, out of her head, holly the same olivia, girlfriend, masha, everyones been there, have i missed anyone

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

mimi, out of her head, holly the same olivia, girlfriend, masha, everyones been there, have i missed anyone

Exactly and I totally agree …Did he have his fun taking advantage of the one night stands? Yes or no ? Isn’t it what matters for his sex egoism ? And he seems he can still have Olivia anytime he wishes .. A man who succeeds , his ways or the women weaknesses or whatever , sorry , it is irrelevant and indifferent to me …success at any cost , he manages …Had he been a guy that people and the tenants we see hate , he wouldn’t be around .. the proof of this forum hate him but the comments why the majority of men are hated in this forum have been analyzed repeatedly here …

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

cleo wasnt his 1st choice but thats never bothered him before, just a shame cleo didnt get lucky on her nights out and has to settle for  boytoy

Whats the point with  Cleopatra ? This is Beatrice here ..Cleopatra is local , she had her fun in B2 at the one and only men visit a couple of months ago at the balcony and the off cameras hidden spot .. 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Poor thing seems to be relying totally on Kylie for guidance. I don't know if I can watch this...like she seems not to have a clue about what is happening. 

But here you are watching … what she should be doing ? 

And let’s say the bitter truth , rather than depressing , sad , isolated Tata in her room , this unexpected thing tonight with Beatrice is much much much more entertaining ..

And to be more honest and bitter truth saying , rather than same things different day from Radislava , Fiora , Kristy and Alana , well, I prefer the “ expect “ the unexpected from Daniel and Beatrice .. just simple  as that 😇

• Sad 2