B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

Easy prediction …Despite Tata not speaking so much , the more she relaxes and if she likes the guy that Marlene wonderfully makes him feel important , tonight will be her compensation night to the viewers ..And my feeling is that she’s as  great with sex as angel Marlene ….

Marlene very fast with drinking and an amazing company , if her and myself were face to face , we won’t stop for 48 hours 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😝😜🤪 of bla bla ..Tata either goes slow or she’s not so interested , we will see ..

Crazy speculation …After seeing a beautiful swallow process by Marlene 😉😏😏 and the guy trying to use his phone a couple of times to record some of the session , I could say that describing the night to his friend and seeing that Marlene is “ easy “ in a way , maybe he will try to seduce her for  his friend as well . Marlene likes her guy but for what she showed , she’s open in everything . Of course she will taste her guy but I think the guy is a lot in her head if he asks her things 😁

Excellent evening , the chance for us to learn some info about the girls , Tata with the wine gradually feeling better with the difficulties she has not being so good in English , if anything happens it seems it will be fast and quick , the fish aren’t permanently in Barcelona if I understood correctly , they have to travel , the new guy I believe has a flight tomorrow morning .Angel Marlene is simply incredible with her social skills ,the success of the evening is 100% hers , she makes all the others around her feel more comfortable .Well done for a nIce English speaking easy to follow evening .

Bonus ..Tata has a great smile 😁 ( and nice boobs 😂

• Like 1