B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yep…

then your right no need to speculate they always do that 🤷‍♂️

that stuff is going to come back to haunt them when they get older if they continue to do that 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

did they go to the bathroom in kylie&rus room?

K&R must haven things .. Daniel and Beatrice just checking the product ?? 🥸🤣..In an hour or so Daniel will try one more time to put down Beatrice’s defenses , that’s all of importance for me and if he at least manages to cum to relax . And this will be the replay to see as no more time soon due to work ..

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

then your right no need to speculate they always do that 🤷‍♂️

that stuff is going to come back to haunt them when they get older if they continue to do that 🤷‍♂️

Like all things in life , you should be able to know when something harms you or at least have people trying to keep you as much as possible away of it .. I have never done personally either smoking or joint or drugs , just a half pill ecstasy when I was 19 , I had to laugh for 2-3 hours 😂🤣.. that was my only “ illegal “ action , I still believe that having a joint 1-2 per month for whoever does this , I think isn’t as harmful like smoking a packet of cigarettes per day for example . People need to learn to say no on proved harmful things but do we stop drinking a beer , wine or a glass of whisky at times ? Pleasures in life need clear mind to be avoided , if not , do it with right consumption so as you say , when you get old , you don’t regret ..

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

K&R must haven things .. Daniel and Beatrice just checking the product ?? 🥸🤣..In an hour or so Daniel will try one more time to put down Beatrice’s defenses , that’s all of importance for me and if he at least manages to cum to relax . And this will be the replay to see as no more time soon due to work ..

like I said before he needs drugs to have sex😂