VHTV Forum Discussion

BTW, having been back on the official forum I can say this, it’s a mess. Trying to scroll back to the past is almost impossible. It’s also has a very annoying bug at least on tablets that causes it to jitter so badly. Guess they don’t use it on a tablet.

So this Torey guy demands vhtv spare him from having to be touched by the little people and so they oblige him and they create a silly sub club for the high and mighty subscriber class, which is a total laughing joke, btw. And then he proceeds to keep posting content in the lowly forum for what I can only imagine is to share his amazing ability to cap pics for the very people he claims to despise. I must admit I’m having hard time wrapping my head around that one. He must have more time to kill then Sparkles does. 😂 

Curious to see how Jabs deals with the sub club. I’m sure he’s not going to want to manage 2 forums so I’m sure the club will soon dry up, rot, and fall off the tree except for maybe the truly paranoid. Jabs knows that the non subs are the grease that keeps the engine going. Without them, it becomes a forum full of know it alls and knowledge becomes valuable. Soon they stop posting their precious goods, clicks solidify, and not much of anything gets posted of any importance. 

VHTV should really consider just dumping their forum. It’s a waste of their time and the moderators there are too stubborn, self centered, and selfish. They don’t use their power for the betterment of the site, they use their power to control other members. They give the site a bad reputation. If they must have a forum they need to service it with their own staff. Actual employees who are neutral and objective and have the interest of the site as their first priority, not their own self interests. Ultimately this is the problem with their forum and why they can’t properly moderate it. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Another one of my comments got censored due to an insensitive realm manager/participant and/or by the expanded forum police. What a joke the forum is and the site is garbage. Lots of daily infighting in the forum and seems to be less commenters since hours go by with only one or two comments about specific realms. Sometimes six hours goes by with only 4 or 5 comments while some of these are outside of the VHTV realms. You know who the forum police or assholes are just by their frequent 🤦‍♂️ - man_facepalming emoji. What a bunch of fuckin' losers. Most have been camcaps members that think their shit don't stink and now protect VHTV asses. They even cover up or defend rape or violence by trivializing the incidents. VHTV is for sick individuals. 

• 1 month later...

Curious to see if anyone can figure out which one is me. Careful! LOL

The other thing I wonder is when “the community” will realize just who Sparkles really is. VHTV clearly cares more about the services he performs then the talent that earns their keep. He called Clara and Stas scum. Did it get sent to the shithole, no. Did it get hidden, no. As they say power has it privileges. Go figure!  

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Curious to see if anyone can figure out which one is me. Careful! LOL

The other thing I wonder is when “the community” will realize just who Sparkles really is. VHTV clearly cares more about the services he performs then the talent that earns their keep. He called Clara and Stas scum. Did it get sent to the shithole, no. Did it get hidden, no. As they say power has it privileges. Go figure!  

It's good you're here again.. I miss your toxic shares .. lol

• 9 months later...

Well, just a few comments about VHTV and the VHTV Forum. VHTV realms or apartments seem to behave identical in daily routines with cam shows, boring participants, repeat participants, predictable sex activities and basically nothing too exciting to bother with. Even Henry & Mira have died out. Sure they have visitors but then they shortly leave. Things are so bad even the VHTV Forum has been quiet with less people posting. A few regular forum participants just post pics, go off topic frequently, complain about how VHTV has gotten worse and some appear just to negatively reply to some posts. The VHTV Forum use to be quite active but now some apartments go days without any comments, the forum might only have 5 or 6 posts in a 1 hour span and the few apartments that were heavily posted are now fairly quiet. Even the VHTV Forum guard dogs are quiet but still hiding in the background without posting anything but only appear when they want to criticize your post, red flag your post or delete your post.

To me, the VHTV Forum now is only a shell of it's former self. If you comment about this then you will get a reply from VHTV stating that you are wrong and that the forum is quite active with millions viewing their VHTV site and the Forum. What a joke. 

The VHTV Forum leaders or guard dogs chased too many members away, including me. I quickly tour a few apartments and the forum and rarely post anything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2023 at 6:28 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Well, just a few comments about VHTV and the VHTV Forum. VHTV realms or apartments seem to behave identical in daily routines with cam shows, boring participants, repeat participants, predictable sex activities and basically nothing too exciting to bother with. Even Henry & Mira have died out. Sure they have visitors but then they shortly leave. Things are so bad even the VHTV Forum has been quiet with less people posting. A few regular forum participants just post pics, go off topic frequently, complain about how VHTV has gotten worse and some appear just to negatively reply to some posts. The VHTV Forum use to be quite active but now some apartments go days without any comments, the forum might only have 5 or 6 posts in a 1 hour span and the few apartments that were heavily posted are now fairly quiet. Even the VHTV Forum guard dogs are quiet but still hiding in the background without posting anything but only appear when they want to criticize your post, red flag your post or delete your post.

To me, the VHTV Forum now is only a shell of it's former self. If you comment about this then you will get a reply from VHTV stating that you are wrong and that the forum is quite active with millions viewing their VHTV site and the Forum. What a joke. 

The VHTV Forum leaders or guard dogs chased too many members away, including me. I quickly tour a few apartments and the forum and rarely post anything.

Have no idea what their site is anymore. Contradict themselves over and over.  Best voyeur site around.  🤣

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

Have no idea what their site is anymore. Contradict themselves over and over.  Best voyeur site around.  🤣

They are updating their site soon but in my opinion the damage is done and I don't expect any significant improvements.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

They are updating their site soon but in my opinion the damage is done and I don't expect any significant improvements.

Bit late for that. Like trying to mend your boat when it's halfway sunk.       leaking GIF

• Like 1