VHTV Forum Discussion

“Countries are not important, quality is important unfortunately the quality is constantly falling”

What they fail to understand is that VHTV has to work in corrupt counties like Ukraine, Bulgaria, Moldova, Russia, and Colombia. They and their managers can’t make money operating anywhere else. If they open an apartment in the EU, for example, they would have to pay they a salary which undermines the premise of the work for views competition scheme. Also, it’s way more easy for the managers to pull shenanigans on their sex workers in corrupt countries, cause they know that the tenants won’t have any authorities to run to. I talked to a lot of tenants who thought that their manager owned VHTV. They have barely any idea what they are signing. Also, it’s easier in corrupt countries to find people willing to sell their life for very little money. Lastly, it’s far easier to skirt taxes in corrupt counties. Would love to know how that actually works with the money VHTV pays to its managers and then they pay to the tenants. In the USA, this scheme would create a tax nightmare. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

“Countries are not important, quality is important unfortunately the quality is constantly falling”

What they fail to understand is that VHTV has to work in corrupt counties like Ukraine, Bulgaria, Moldova, Russia, and Colombia. They and their managers can’t make money operating anywhere else. If they open an apartment in the EU, for example, they would have to pay they a salary which undermines the premise of the work for views competition scheme. Also, it’s way more easy for the managers to pull shenanigans on their sex workers in corrupt countries, cause they know that the tenants won’t have any authorities to run to. I talked to a lot of tenants who thought that their manager owned VHTV. They have barely any idea what they are signing. Also, it’s easier in corrupt countries to find people willing to sell their life for very little money. Lastly, it’s far easier to skirt taxes in corrupt counties. Would love to know how that actually works with the money VHTV pays to its managers and then they pay to the tenants. In the USA, this scheme would create a tax nightmare. 

Tell the CC members how it really is Amy, so they can understand what it's like working for vhtv

• Thanks 1

"The female guests asking to turn off the cameras to have sex, nothing new here, as the female guests here are the worst"

My goodness VHTV! Allowing the tenants to turn off the cams because the guest is uncomfortable being on cam. What a fucking joke your site is! And people are paying for this privilege? VHTV buries their head in the sand and they pretend that this is voyeurism. It's not voyeurism VHTV, it's embarrassing! 

• Like 1

Two of the most active, most followed and most talked about realms (Mira & Henry and the Sophia, Elon, Claudia place) have significantly died out with little meaningful discussions or pics/images. Nothing really exciting anymore to want to check them out plus the less forum chatters now is further proof that VHTV has deteriorated drastically. At the peak of their popularity they were close to 50 realms but currently at only 32. Everyone would agree that quality is better and preferred over quantity but with 32 realms the quality sucks and forum members are constantly complaining except for the VHTV diehards. VHTV has allowed this to happen because they wouldn't listen to forum members plus they allowed the forum police to censor members speech. The types of realm participants has hurt VHTV also. No surprise at how bad VHTV has become. 

• Like 2

“This forum destroyed this site. All the complaining and reporting like little children for grown adults doing what adults do in real life.

Making personal contact with participants to develop friendships and get brainwashed into posting bullshit.

Participants can read all the constant he say she say. Now they come in with all the power after reading this forum and know how to play the game and play it well.”

it’s worse than just the forum, it was Jabbath’s direct influence and the rest of his merry men who did exactly what I tried to get them to stop doing. He picked sides and played his favorites and bad mouthed and trashed the other tenants and managers, but also anyone in the forums who dared like them. He, with the huge help from VHTV, put himself and his insider friends on a pedestal above the playing field and the rest of the common players. From there, they undermined the forum members who had a different mindset and interest and they slowly but surely snuffed them out. VHTV screwed up even worse by allowing Jabs and his string of ass kissers to run their forum.

I personally think that VHTV has a bad reputation in the circles the managers run in and it’s costing them big time. The managers are left to recycle and dredge for desperadoes, who are content to earn Pennie’s just for a place to sleep. No one on VHTV has any sense of glory or aspiration and why should they when their manager will be the one to reap the reward, not them. 

• Like 2

“We do compensate the efforts to maintain Operator’s role by providing complimentary access to VHTV Subscriptions. Sometimes, people may insist on paying the subscription or decline our complimentary access for any other reason.” - VHTV

The truth is that there are moments operators who are too stupid to know that VHTV would give them a free sub. Why they need like 10 of them is beyond comprehension. Especially when it’s mainly only 2-3 of them actually doing the work. 

I would love to know the percentage of videos that have less than say 5 views. I would also love to know how many people use the archive to download videos for the purpose of sharing the videos on other sites. I know the operators are doing this. 

I'll say it again. The existence of the archives, means the viewers get far less content. It yields very dry and boring vanilla sex and drives away potential talent who don’t want there to be one place where all of their sex content can easily be accessible by anyone with a simple 1 month subscription. 

On 2/27/2024 at 11:12 PM, Amy3 said:

“We do compensate the efforts to maintain Operator’s role by providing complimentary access to VHTV Subscriptions. Sometimes, people may insist on paying the subscription or decline our complimentary access for any other reason.” - VHTV

The truth is that there are moments operators who are too stupid to know that VHTV would give them a free sub. Why they need like 10 of them is beyond comprehension. Especially when it’s mainly only 2-3 of them actually doing the work. 

I would love to know the percentage of videos that have less than say 5 views. I would also love to know how many people use the archive to download videos for the purpose of sharing the videos on other sites. I know the operators are doing this. 

I'll say it again. The existence of the archives, means the viewers get far less content. It yields very dry and boring vanilla sex and drives away potential talent who don’t want there to be one place where all of their sex content can easily be accessible by anyone with a simple 1 month subscription. 

لم افهم ماذا تريدين ترجمت المقال الى عدة لغات و لم افهم شو بدك - طعمرك 

• 5 weeks later...

With VHTV's new version it does not allow non-subscribers the ability to hide the realm preview thumbnail pics. They recommend subscribing to VHTV - 🤣. Well, definitely no more pics posted by me anymore since the thumbnails cover too much of the pic and ruins the view. They keep hurting themselves the dumb fucks. Way too many asshole members in the forum so not worth the time there.

• Like 1

If you read the VHTV Forum topic "We're migrating to New version of VHTV" you can see that the implementation has not gone smoothly with a lot of bugs and issues. Not surprising, some so-called computer experts show their arrogant side and argue with members that complain about the new problems with the site. The use of IT staff that do the designing, testing and installing of programs or whatever else refers to Incompetent Techies (useless dumb fucks).

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 12:23 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

With VHTV's new version it does not allow non-subscribers the ability to hide the realm preview thumbnail pics. They recommend subscribing to VHTV - 🤣. Well, definitely no more pics posted by me anymore since the thumbnails cover too much of the pic and ruins the view. They keep hurting themselves the dumb fucks. Way too many asshole members in the forum so not worth the time there.

Since the beginning, VHTV catered to Jabbath’s mindset. His involvement will always lead to Vanillaville. The forum is beyond stupid at this point because it too caters to Jabbath’s mindset. The golden era of internet voyeurism is dead and gone. What’s left is nothing but boring ass deadbeat camstars barely fulfilling their contracts and hustling for just enough views to get by on. It’s completely transparent and such an obvious scam that it’s embarrassing. The main players on the forum are clearly so jaded that they can’t even think of something to say anymore. They’re like those old losers who take over a corner of a bar clinging to some pointless status, while the rest of the people in the bar sneer at them like the fools they are. Apparently the bulk of the people who do post think they are a comedian or something. Practically every post is some low brow attempt to be funny. The deluge of pictures grinds the forum to a crawl unless you’re connected to a WiFi point. Don’t even bother trying to scroll a thread any faster than a post at a time or it will crack. Most of the time I visit the forum I last about 2 topics before I die of boredom. It’s the same thing over and over and over again. Overall 1/10. Boring Jabbath and Friends snoozefest! Zzzzzzzzzzzz

• Upvote 1